janny-ammerson

First Kiss

7 posts in this topic

June 1965 about a week before the Platte River flooded Denver....I would say it was experimental. It was the first for both of us.  She lived on the western slope and was visiting her grandmother for the summer. Her grandmother lived 3-4 houses west of us and we were playing hide and seek and decided to hide together. I asked her to be my girlfriend and then we kissed.

Kind of funny how I remember all this.

I've seen a TV newscast every now and then interviewing a woman with the same name who owns a bar on the west slope. The woman looks to be about the right age and I do wonder if it is the same person. Even if it is the same person, I be surprised if she remembered me.

Don't remember it tbh lol im guessing it was when I lost my virginity at 15 if he even kissed me before he went down on me but his dick was like half hard cause i didnt know at the time he was a drug user 

Scary, exciting,  mostly not believing that she would actually kiss me!

Early spring 1970,  Colorado Springs, 2nd date. We went to the Cooper 70 downtown. We were watching Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. The scene where BJ Thomas starts singing "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head."  I put my arm around her and she actually pulled me down to kiss. My first French Kiss. I got so excited, I actually immediately got a woody. Those were the days when you could go on a date with dinner (McD's), a movie, with popcorn and drinks and still put gas in the car for $5.00. Yep, 5 bucks! Those were the days my friend!

Edited by amcbl1
Grammar correction. additional content

My first one the guy sneaked it so ended up funny but I was so shocked I think I pushed them back haha.