TrystinTrimble

Update to buying Bit(ch)coins...

8 posts in this topic

I made a post a few months back about the best way to buy bitcoins if you're a provider without a main stream bank account. Since then I have changed my method, so… 

My previous post on paying with these so called coins :)

updated way:

Cash app Removes two steps for the process, so if you have a cashapp account with money in it just do it all directly through cashapp it puts the coins in your account immediately;  you can then turn around and immediately send to TOB, with the fees totaling less than three dollars altogether. If you do not have cash app you can still use the slightly convoluted method I described previously, but as of now cash app is the most direct way to do it without raising your blood pressure. Best of luck ladies!

Please forgive me for being dense. I have a question for clarification.

Are you saying that you log into CashApp and you buy bitcoin directly through CashApp and then send directly to TOB without a waiting period?

I ask because I've heard that some wallets and apps make you wait before you can transfer bitcoin.

5 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I made a post a few months back about the best way to buy bitcoins if you're a provider without a main stream bank account. Since then I have changed my method, so… 

updated way:

Cash app Removes two steps for the process, so if you have a cashapp account with money in it just do it all directly through cashapp it puts the coins in your account immediately;  you can then turn around and immediately send to TOB, with the fees totaling less than three dollars altogether. If you do not have cash app you can still use the slightly convoluted method I described previously, but as of now cash app is the most direct way to do it without raising your blood pressure. Best of luck ladies!

Thanks 💙 

5 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Are you saying that you log into CashApp and you buy bitcoin directly through CashApp and then send directly to TOB without a waiting period?

I ask because I've heard that some wallets and apps make you wait before you can transfer bitcoin.

Initially there may be a longer waiting period, but once the account is established, there's an option to select to send within minutes.  

As with any accounts anywhere, problems can arise, but generally speaking, this is accurate information.  

On 7/20/2022 at 9:19 AM, ilovewomen said:

Yes, if you use the app Cash App to purchase and send your coins to The Board, the wait time is almost nothing. You choose exactly how many coins you need or a little bit more than you need in case it fluctuates in a few seconds, within 10 seconds it'll hit your bitcoin wallet in your cash app account under the Bitcoin tab at which point you just paste in your send your address from the pay with Bitcoin section on your billing. For less than two dollars at all times you can send it priority which will make it square up with TV in under a minute. Any excess you have left over can be instantly sold back to cash app so you don't end up buying more than you need to make the transaction complete. 

For when we first started doing bitcoin only, at the time it was such a high stress thing for me (as someone who doesn't have a conventional mainstream bank account Another time I didn't have a major credit card); And after Kaduk explained it to me; And I still didn't get the point I'm pretty sure I yelled at him in a letter and he was actually pretty good sport about it now that I mention it. But yeah that's how much the process jammed me up and pissed me off... I took it out on one of the mods, I think more than once actually.

Sorry about that, K. Dealing with paying shit when I'm kind of fringy gets me real anxious and I get bitchy 🖖🏼

On 7/20/2022 at 3:35 AM, TrystinTrimble said:

updated way:

Actually--It just occurred to me that Cashapp might not prefer dealing with our kind, And perhaps to be extra cautious a coin payment should first  be sent to our edge wallet before they are sent to the payment address FoR our ads. OK so an update to that I'm going to officially recommend running it through your edge wallet first it probably wouldn't hurt to do it But I thought about it and that's how I'm gonna do it moving toward. With his fosta/sesta shit I guess we can never be too careful!

Edited by TrystinTrimble
Misplaced profanity

On 7/28/2022 at 4:46 AM, TrystinTrimble said:

For when we first started doing bitcoin only, at the time it was such a high stress thing for me (as someone who doesn't have a conventional mainstream bank account Another time I didn't have a major credit card); And after Kaduk explained it to me; And I still didn't get the point I'm pretty sure I yelled at him in a letter and he was actually pretty good sport about it now that I mention it. But yeah that's how much the process jammed me up and pissed me off... I took it out on one of the mods, I think more than once actually.

Sorry about that, K. Dealing with paying shit when I'm kind of fringy gets me real anxious and I get bitchy 🖖🏼

I think Kaduk has the patience of a Saint 😂

On 8/2/2022 at 9:44 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I agree,  He puts up with all of us.  LOL.

On 8/2/2022 at 9:44 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I agree, he "usually" puts up my my dumb ass...Usually.