Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

Happy Birthday, USA 🎉

5 posts in this topic

This date in history (July 4, 1863) is also considered a turning point in the Civil War. In the East, July 3 was the conclusion of the Battle of Gettysburg, halting Gen. Lee’s invasion of the North. In the West, on July 4 Gen.Grant was victorious at the Siege of Vicksburg opening the Mississippi supply lines.

The resolution of this conflict led to the reunification of our great nation, a process we still struggle with 150 years later.

A day to celebrate.  Hope folks are enjoying it and honoring it fully.  I get to play a gig for a 4th celebration today.  Should be a blast.

America didn’t deserve a birthday party by my “great nation” standards this year. We’re going backwards  and I saw nothing  Worth celebrating. #Shitholecountry 

Yet, it is where we live! May we learn from our past mistakes! There is a ton of upheaval in the USA! Thank goodness my babies are grown up! I don’t think I could raise children again

! May ALL of our higher selves/God form. Find Some better thinking, resources made in the U.S.A. to take care of all of our many issues and needs to Restore our country! Reiki, prayer, deep meditation. I send to those who suffer. Pure white light and Golden Reiki.   

Happy Belated 4th of July! 🎆