Savoir Faire

June

38 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Johnny Shakes said:

why?

God gifted........................................

15 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

My Birthday 

Triple I am guessing you had a pretty good birthday this month? Did you get to enjoy one of these TOB Hotties on your birthday? 

14 hours ago, MyraGold said:

I’ve really been enjoying watching the bees and butterflies in my milkweed patch! I’m scouting for Monarchs! 

I wish I had time to chill and watch bees and butterflies doing there thing. I barely have time to eat on my patio these days. If you are so lucky, snap a photo if you do happen to see a Monarch...................... I would love to see it..........

It's the end of June and I finally completed my May projects. I am so far behind I think I am winning.

16 hours ago, MyraGold said:

I’ve really been enjoying watching the bees and butterflies in my milkweed patch! I’m scouting for Monarchs! 

As as a kid we caught the monarch caterpillars and watched them make their chrysalis and transform into something beautiful, I still feel a bit guilty for catching them. 

17 hours ago, Kaduk said:

367AEC5B-AF9E-4263-BADE-C40DDB22E86A_1_201_a.jpeg

Literally me 

36 minutes ago, Skg said:

As as a kid we caught the monarch caterpillars and watched them make their chrysalis and transform into something beautiful, I still feel a bit guilty for catching them. 

We did that in elementary school! They’re endangered or at least close so a lot of people do raise them. But nature is best! Last year I just made sure the wild milkweed pods distributed through my yard and saved a little for seed storing. This year my patch is about 4x bigger! It’s showy milkweed too, so it’s purple- my favorite! And it smells divine 💗 

On 6/29/2022 at 7:59 AM, MyraGold said:

We did that in elementary school! They’re endangered or at least close so a lot of people do raise them. But nature is best! Last year I just made sure the wild milkweed pods distributed through my yard and saved a little for seed storing. This year my patch is about 4x bigger! It’s showy milkweed too, so it’s purple- my favorite! And it smells divine 💗 

That’s great! An eco milkweed garden.