Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caressa Duval

Heads Up Ladies! Hotels July 4th Week

4 posts in this topic

Any ladies that are planning an incall for the days prior or during July 4th, should look for deals and book now.  The hotels from Fort Collins to Boulder to Denver are at $250 to over $300 per night!! Lower end hotels at  $200 a night. I know this weekend where I am at, they were turning away people all weekend long "sold out". I think the 4th of July will be the same.  I looked at several chains and most were asking for pre-pay non-refundable :(   There are still a few deals out there, but you have to look around for them. When I say deals, a few 3 and 4 stars at around $150 per night.  I mean very few left at that rate! I have a feeling the prices will only rise as everyone is flooding Colorado for holidays.  Get your reservations ladies. No one can afford $300 per night!!!

I know that at least pre-pandemic, there was always a big softball tournament that lasted a week surrounding the 4th.  And last I heard, it sounded like it was always growing, and teams from all over the country were here, with games scattered throughout many parts of the metro area.  I don’t follow it, but I suspect those got shut down for a year or two, due to Covid, and maybe they are starting up again??   I remember restaurants were always on wait lists then too.

The past few years pre-pandemic, there have been 2 or 3 big conventions and the Sparkles softball tourney where teams come from around the U.S. to play.

Hotel rates skyrocket during the 2 weeks before and after the 4th of July weekend.

I even came across a Holiday Inn Express in the metro area that was asking for $750 a night during that time.

As Caressa stated above, plan now and try to get your best rate.  You can always cancel with enough notice if your plans change.

On 5/29/2022 at 1:14 PM, Caressa Duval said:

Any ladies that are planning an incall for the days prior or during July 4th, should look for deals and book now.  The hotels from Fort Collins to Boulder to Denver are at $250 to over $300 per night!! Lower end hotels at  $200 a night. I know this weekend where I am at, they were turning away people all weekend long "sold out". I think the 4th of July will be the same.  I looked at several chains and most were asking for pre-pay non-refundable :(   There are still a few deals out there, but you have to look around for them. When I say deals, a few 3 and 4 stars at around $150 per night.  I mean very few left at that rate! I have a feeling the prices will only rise as everyone is flooding Colorado for holidays.  Get your reservations ladies. No one can afford $300 per night!!!

This is why I don't do Holladay's ...   I just stay home .... Orange County next week is super high as well 

My reg spot is over 250 a night so I had to bump down to a 3 start hotel 

Edited by lustybustygina