Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rkj72

Saying Hello New to Site

8 posts in this topic

Hello! Just learned about this site and looking forward to meeting some of the beautiful ladies!  Is there a "general protocol" or any advice one can offer as far as how to proceed?  I've met with ladies from other sites such as the former backpage, 2backpage, tryst,  etc.  Not sure if any of those gals are also members here or if I could utilize them as verification /references?

Anyway, my name is Rick.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions and advice. 

Welcome Rick!

Protocol - Play nice, be respectful.  Sort of like how you would outside of TOB. Participate and contribute on the board is the best way to get known here.

As far as using ladies form other sites for verification, each lady has their own preferred screening methods. You may be able to use them, you may not be able to.

One other thing...have fun!

Nice Introduction.  We have plenty of lovely/lively providers and members here. You'll probably recognize quite a few providers in the listings if you've used those other sites in the past.  Welcome and have fun. ❤️

Don't forget to read the rules 😁 that along with common sense goes a long way around here 🤪

31 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Don't forget to read the rules 😁 that along with common sense goes a long way around here 🤪

The "rules" seem quite fluid these days. Seeing so many posts that were not allowed before......

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I'm excited to report that after a review of the current listings, I was able to schedule a meeting with a "newbie-friendly" lady.  It was quite painless and simple to set something up which is very cool.   I'm surprised I've never heard about TOB until now.  As I said before, I'm new to the site but not the hobby.  Regardless, I am glad to be here and looking forward to meeting several new friends. :)

Thanks again!  

Rick

Welcome to our community.  Lots of fun folks here and there is someone for most everyone.  Glad you were able to meet someone.  What I found helpful since I joined is....be polite, respectful and treat the ladies like ladies.  Research is your friend.  Participate in the forum so people get a chance to get a feel for you.   And....remember this is supposed to be fun between consenting adults.