shy_n_quiet

411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

166 posts in this topic

Looks like Jamie and the new girl, Ashley Fox, are also offering bareback...I don't know how I feel about this trend, I might need to steer clear of this agency

Maybe I'm just naive and every provider is offering this, and I just don't realize, but I always thought that was a huge no-no

I recently had an experience with Dana from GO. Let me first say, getting in touch and meeting was seamless. Very professional, very easy, and very quick.

I initially asked for Minhee, and then Jamie, both of whom were unavailable. I was offered to see Dana, who was the only other provider listed available. Not my 1st nor 2nd choice but she looked great so didn’t mind.

Dana, albeit very good looking, was not the girl in the picture. I know others here have stated the pics aren’t 100% accurate and are merely representative. However, I think Dana was a noticeable step down from her pic. Butt quite a bit flatter, she was overall more chubby, chest a bit flatter. She was attractive, but that was a bit of a let down.

I also immediately noticed that the clock in the room was off by 10 minutes! It was 10 minutes fast. And that was the clock used. Pretty sure that was intentional and I did not appreciate that.

However, the service was very good. The shower before was amazing, MPCFS was fun. I told Dana I was looking for MSOG and had to remind her before we finished. The massage in between was fine.

Anyone else having trouble with booking this week? I texted this morning, received a "Good Morning" response about 30m later, and then nothing. I sent a follow-up that has gone unanswered.

I met Juliet yesterday and she is really cool and fun. Would see again.

1 hour ago, funkula said:

I met Juliet yesterday and she is really cool and fun. Would see again.

Thumbs up from me too!

Ashley is HOT! - I haven't been able to book with her yet.  Will keep trying before she leaves."

19 hours ago, The stars are left said:

Anyone have anything on Ashley? The 3 reviews all seem good just looking for others input 

3 reviews and they are good.  You probably won’t see more input. These ladies travel and are here only a short time…3-4 weeks at most it looks like due to the constant changing of names if the ladies people are seeing.

If you’re interested, make an appointment.

You snooze, you lose.

Don't see any reviews for Juliet. Fellow mongers who have seen her, does she look at least somewhat similar to the pics posted and the age posted? 

Anybody have info on Sweet Jenna? She looks just my type, but would like to see some feedback first

Looking at the TER reviews for the agency, seems like half the girls aren't using accurate photos

I’ve seen a good number of models from GO.  Some photos are slightly dated, but most are cute and have a nice body, and provide good GFE sessions.  With that mindset & expectation going into the appointment, I’ve always been very satisfied.

On 4/13/2023 at 0:35 PM, The stars are left said:

Anyone have anything on Ashley? The 3 reviews all seem good just looking for others input 

Whoever does the booking is fing terrible and needs to quit I’m in disbelief at how bad they are 

24 minutes ago, The stars are left said:

Whoever does the booking is fing terrible and needs to quit I’m in disbelief at how bad they are 

I’ve booked appointments many times and never have had any problems with the booker or the models.  In general, I noticed that the booker is sensitive to clients that are flaky with their appointments or communicate inappropriately.  I’m not targeting anybody in particular, this was my observation to share, and hope members can get a smoother experience.

23 hours ago, The stars are left said:

Elaborate on what your issue is/was

On 4/21/2023 at 9:34 PM, The stars are left said:

Really? I've had only good experiences with the booker; super responsive, efficient, and friendly in my experience. What happened to you that was so terrible?

On 4/21/2023 at 9:34 PM, The stars are left said:

What happened? I’ve had nothing but good experience . As long as it was within working hours, I got fast prompt responses and clear directions. Even with parking filled up she was quick to give me new directions.

Look like we got a hot one in town! I saw Miu Miu earlier and she is one of the best models I have seen so far from GO. She is young looking and has a stunning face, an athletic body, and a charming personality.  Top-notch GFE service.  I bet that we will see lots of 9/10 reviews coming soon. Run, don’t walk to your nearest booker before it’s too late! LOL

1 hour ago, shy_n_quiet said:

Look like we got a hot one in town! I saw Miu Miu earlier and she is one of the best models I have seen so far from GO. She is young looking and has a stunning face, an athletic body, and a charming personality.  Top-notch GFE service.  I bet that we will see lots of 9/10 reviews coming soon. Run, don’t walk to your nearest booker before it’s too late! LOL

Are there any better pics of her online?

The pics on the site look like they're about 15 years old

2 hours ago, dbarwell said:

Are there any better pics of her online?

The pics on the site look like they're about 15 years old

At 5’7”, her look is sexually hot.  To me, she looks better than in her pictures. But everybody has different standards…

I concur with this assessment.  She was incredible!!!  I agreed with Shy.  Run, don’t walk to your nearest booker.

Miu was very nice! She likes to cook and gave me some tips on how to make better Japanese curry. She does look different than her pictures, but still cute. I would recommend.

I'll add another thumbs-up for Miu. I had a great time, and I think her slender body is beautiful!

12 hours ago, funkula said:

Miu was very nice! She likes to cook and gave me some tips on how to make better Japanese curry. She does look different than her pictures, but still cute. I would recommend.

After looking at pictures again. I would actually say they are accurate, Definitely worth a visit.

So I just saw Daisy, she was very stunning even better than the pictures, however the services provided weren’t as stellar. Unlike miu and the epic service you would get, Daisy was lackluster and not really enthusiastic. Her last day is Saturday so this probably won’t help anyone much.

On 5/19/2023 at 7:23 AM, Wokanwoll said:

Has anyone seen Nikita yet?

Looks like she's gone already, but there are a few reviews on TER.

3 hours ago, pandarus23 said:

Looks like she's gone already, but there are a few reviews on TER.

I heard that Nikita's tour got cut short because she was smoking heavily inside the premises, which caused an uncomfortable environment for the guests.

Getting ready for my first GO visit tomorrow with Happy Vicky any advice re GO or the provider

7 hours ago, JTMat1963 said:

Getting ready for my first GO visit tomorrow with Happy Vicky any advice re GO or the provider

This will be the first time visit for Vicky, so you will be TOFTT.  Be there 10 minutes early just in case and follow the booker’s direction.