shy_n_quiet

411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

166 posts in this topic

Bee is very nice. If you've seen any of the other Korean girls expect the same type of experience which is nice.

20 hours ago, MikeDrop720 said:

I went to see Vivian, has anyone seen bee yet? Very curious about her 

I saw bee recently and had a great time. Same with my other vists with others. The agency is A1

On 6/21/2022 at 10:06 PM, MikeDrop720 said:

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sexy-bee-7202414956-371644

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sexy-bee-7202414956-371644

I've loved Asian ladies since college when I was dating my 18yo Japanese high school girlfriend. Are these girls offices ladies friendly? please PM me....

1 hour ago, Jimmyuhoh said:

I've loved Asian ladies since college when I was dating my 18yo Japanese high school girlfriend. Are these girls offices ladies friendly? please PM me....

I too loved to see Asian and my personal experiences with Shu, Vivian, and Bee have been positive.  They were friendly to me.  I'm looking forward to seeing Bella this coming Saturday.  It is so nice to only have to go through Verification once and then be able to schedule with all the girls with ease.

Got to see Bella recently. Fantastic! Was my 1st experience with this agency. I will definitely be back! 

On 5/5/2022 at 5:40 PM, pandarus23 said:

The site is brand new. Madison referred me to them a couple weeks ago. Pre-pandemic, a Madison referral was gold-plated, and I have every confidence in this new group. I have an appointment set for Monday the 16th, and I'll report back.

Sorry, I'm a newbie to this forum. What is Madison?

The site makes it look like all appointments are 1 hr or more, has anyone done hhr?

17 hours ago, martin said:

The site makes it look like all appointments are 1 hr or more, has anyone done hhr?

I think no hhr. I had inquired about one of the girls about a month ago and had asked and was told only hr appt allowed. But i was not able to meet due to scheduling conflicts. 

19 hours ago, martin said:

I heard that they will support hhr and 90m soon, but it is based on an individual model's preference.  So you have to check the model's Profile page.

Looks like GO will have, for the first time, TWO girls in town starting in a couple days. Are duos an option, has anyone asked?

It looks like Vivian, Shu, and Bee are gone. Chanel offers HH -- anyone been with her or Alice?

3 hours ago, spiderkobe said:

It looks like Vivian, Shu, and Bee are gone. Chanel offers HH -- anyone been with her or Alice?

Chanel is my ATF!

Any chance someone who has visited this organization could DM me with some details? I'm trying to figure out if/why this is a better option than the well-known AMPs in the area that are nearly half the price. What makes this experience worth the premium? Any info appreciated! Thanks!

2 hours ago, Fenrir373 said:

Any chance someone who has visited this organization could DM me with some details? I'm trying to figure out if/why this is a better option than the well-known AMPs in the area that are nearly half the price. What makes this experience worth the premium? Any info appreciated! Thanks!

Would love to know this as well

That’s a fair question.  From a pure monetary standpoint if you have a go-to provider at an AMP it makes more sense. I think the beauty of the girls offices experience is the rotation of beautiful K-girls and knowing it’s safe as far as LE and privacy. It’s just a different environment. Clean upscale apartment. TLC with pregame shower.  No rush. No upsell. The atmosphere and service are top notch.  But it is more expensive.  If you opt for the hhr it’s 280. Not really that much more than a FS AMP.  And it doesn’t feel as seedy. Just one person’s opinion. 

7 hours ago, Luvcoloradogirls said:

That’s a fair question.  From a pure monetary standpoint if you have a go-to provider at an AMP it makes more sense. I think the beauty of the girls offices experience is the rotation of beautiful K-girls and knowing it’s safe as far as LE and privacy. It’s just a different environment. Clean upscale apartment. TLC with pregame shower.  No rush. No upsell. The atmosphere and service are top notch.  But it is more expensive.  If you opt for the hhr it’s 280. Not really that much more than a FS AMP.  And it doesn’t feel as seedy. Just one person’s opinion. 

I have never been to AMP, but agreed with you that GO is private and is a safer environment.  I also like the fact that once you are verified, you get to see a variety of beautiful k-girls rotating through at a moment's notice.  Candy, who is currently visiting is a cutie spinner with good service!

On 5/5/2022 at 5:40 PM, pandarus23 said:

The site is brand new. Madison referred me to them a couple weeks ago. Pre-pandemic, a Madison referral was gold-plated, and I have every confidence in this new group. I have an appointment set for Monday the 16th, and I'll report back.

For those who like Madison, check out Candy at www.girlsoffices.com/candy.  She reminds me very much of Madison. Candy is beautiful, sensual, and very GFE!  I spent 2 hrs with her and enjoyed every single minute!

Looks like they have three girls right now--Chanel, Candy, and Paris. There are some comments above regarding Chanel and Candy. Any other info on these girls, their looks, or levels of service? Really trying to make a decision and it's tough! I'm really digging Paris' photos. DMs welcome if you have details to share that aren't for public view. Thanks!

Edited by Fenrir373

How accurate are pictures? Faces are blurred (understandable). I may want to reach out to them but don’t want to get there and it’s not the girl in the pics. 

I think I have met everyone who has visited with this agency and definitely recommend.

Good service! Conversation can be difficult sometimes, but everyone has been easy to get along with.

22 hours ago, N1ceGuy said:

How accurate are pictures? Faces are blurred (understandable). I may want to reach out to them but don’t want to get there and it’s not the girl in the pics. 

So I haven't visited yet and can't speak from personal experience. BUT I've gathered some info through DMs and other sources resulting from my recent posts and, while I'm speculating a bit, the impression I'm getting is that the photos on the website aren't actually of the girls available at GO, but are "representative" of what they might look like. This is a pretty common practice in this industry, and the overwhelming consensus is that the girls are all attractive and of high quality and good service, even if the photos aren't 100% accurate.

Just an update to my prior post--I've received messages from guys who have visited GO suggesting that the website photos ARE of the actual girls, but perhaps a bit photoshopped or outdated in some cases. Either way I'm definitely hearing that this is a high-quality establishment with attractive women and good service. I haven't seen a single negative comment about them yet, only positive endorsements, so it seems pretty safe to book with confidence.