Imyrhklbry

Rip off artists

73 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2022 at 3:16 PM, ilovewomen said:

In the case of a bad/no show review, ALL ladies are given the opportunity to submit a rebuttal which will be a part of the original bad review BEFORE THE BAD/NO SHOW REVIEW IS POSTED.

There is NO special connection to the mods that gives any particular lady a chance to rebutt before a bad/no show review is posted

Not every lady will submit a rebuttal on a bad/no show review.

If you go back in time, you’ll see reviews where the ladies has submitted rebuttals and reviews where they haven’t submitted a rebuttal.

Nothing nefarious is going on.

Sure ... and Biden's the president 😂🖕🤣🖕

Edited by Imyrhklbry

2 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Huh? ILW gave you.a well-reasoned and, I believe, accurate response. Perhaps a mod can verify.   I guess you are more interested in working on your trolling skills...

1 minute ago, sb1212 said:

Huh? ILW gave you.a well-reasoned and, I believe, accurate response. Perhaps a mod can verify.   I guess you are more interested in working on your trolling skills...

5c6cde066974f4673a385d13e8f0642f.jpg

3 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I'm right there in your camp lmyrhklbry:rolleyes:!!! Ilovewomen is definitely trying to spread logic and subliminally inject us with political agenda at the same time! All these sheeple, oh sorry that term has been coined by a flapjack on here already, are just brain washed by all these women!!!

Now it's time to contribute more important substance to this community! 

On 5/8/2022 at 7:10 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Yes, trying your best to cover every possible angle, you did say "sometimes" it's this, but you also said "sometimes" it's that like you're the pussy whisperer or some shit! LMAO.

Naw, I could accept failing to listen if that was a one-off comment but, the pattern is clear...you're just full of shit. And that dumb ass, fluffin and struttin cousin of yours is me? Ha! I know it's hard given the bird brain and all but, if YOU were "listening" you'd know, I got 99 problems, bitches!

#getrealcrew #keepit100 #hobbitstrong

You had best step up your trolling talents.  The headless horseman is coming up fast on the inside lane in the race for troll of the year.

12 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

let the record show he got one thing right.

9 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

5c6cde066974f4673a385d13e8f0642f.jpg

The trolls are working overtime in this thread😂😂

There is no reasoning with trolls who have an agenda.

On 5/9/2022 at 9:00 AM, ilovewomen said:

There is no reasoning with trolls who have an agenda.

No agenda .... just the facts & truth ! 

On 5/9/2022 at 8:58 AM, ilovewomen said:

The trolls are working overtime in this thread😂😂

On 5/8/2022 at 11:33 PM, parkercole said:

I'm right there in your camp lmyrhklbry:rolleyes:!!! Ilovewomen is definitely trying to spread logic and subliminally inject us with political agenda at the same time! 

I do apologize for the late apology ILW! I haven't been on TOB in a while. My shade was intended for the OP.

I was trying to be sarcastic and my sarcasm most likely didn't come through in my post. Just can't believe the verbal diarrhea and ignorance that flows out of some people! Imyrhklbry, start takes notes for Christ sakes! 

44 minutes ago, parkercole said:

I do apologize for the late apology ILW! I haven't been on TOB in a while. My shade was intended for the OP.

I was trying to be sarcastic and my sarcasm most likely didn't come through in my post. Just can't believe the verbal diarrhea and ignorance that flows out of some people! Imyrhklbry, start takes notes for Christ sakes! 

You need to learn to read ... your post doesn't even make any sense 😒 🙄 

On 7/3/2022 at 9:26 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

You need to learn to read ... your post doesn't even make any sense 😒 🙄 

I would try to revise and dumb down what I posted Huck. You know, make it remedial for the layman such as yourself. But I honestly cannot.

I believe coherency and complex words confuse and perplex you very easily:lol:......

On 7/10/2022 at 0:28 AM, parkercole said:

I would try to revise and dumb down what I posted Huck. You know, make it remedial for the layman such as yourself. But I honestly cannot.

I believe coherency and complex words confuse and perplex you very easily:lol:......

Understand .... anything beyond a kindergarten education is too much for most on here