Luvcoloradogirls

Oasis

8 posts in this topic

Jessi Twisp 720-646-8946
Colorado Massage

Anyone know what happened to her?  She used to have an office in Lakewood (FBSM).  Thought maybe she relocated out of state.  Great lady. 

I saw her a couple years ago. Her website doesn’t work anymore. Pretty sure that means she done with this activity or may have relocated and renamed herself. Good luck finding her. 

I sort of remember the name.  Haven't seen her post in a long time.  Probably long gone.

I think she ran into a bad situation and decided to hang it up. I real loss from my perspective.

On 3/27/2022 at 5:53 PM, funtimes50 said:

I think she ran into a bad situation and decided to hang it up. I real loss from my perspective.

Definitely, she was a good one! It seems a lot of girls have been running into bad situations lately…

17 hours ago, frostyjack said:

Definitely, she was a good one! It seems a lot of girls have been running into bad situations lately…

Lot's of asswipes running around lately treating the ladies like a piece of meat.

She was my  ATF, seeing her a couple times a month and then she just kind of disappeared.  Whatever she is doing, I hope she is well.

On 4/3/2022 at 0:46 PM, Gollstrike4 said:

She was my  ATF, seeing her a couple times a month and then she just kind of disappeared.  Whatever she is doing, I hope she is well.

Same! Great FBSM, personality, nice, great location, easy parking and location was close.