Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coking

411 on Marcy

8 posts in this topic

Marcy
Colorado Companion

So I got a random text from this number saying she’s in town and wanted to schedule/meet. Curious as I couldn’t find the number anywhere so I responded and she said her name is Marcy and sent me this link to her website and asked if I would like to meet. She says if I do, I would need to pay a $25 fee to cam chat first then we can agree on a time and place. I thought that was odd so I told her I would think about it. She sent me more messages to see if I’m serious. Does anyone know her or if this is real? Pics looked familiar but I don’t remember meeting her before or contacting unless she used a different name and number years ago. 

+1 (813) 647-7694

https://Marcebaby.com

If you think she's real send the 25 and report back! Have fun! 

The low rates combined with the liberal, published menu are bright red flags for me....

Thanks all. Knew it was TGTBT. Never have any ladies I’ve seen randomly text me like that. thought it was odd. TOB community Ftw! 

I was able to look up the TER review she posted on her site. There hasn’t been a review since 2008 and literally most are not good. Seems pics are good but her performance is way lacking. Of course this is over a decade ago. The link in TER does send you to her website. Maybe she’s improved…