manutd10

Sabella Las Vegas

6 posts in this topic

Sabella 510-930-0041
Nevada Companion

Has anyone seen Sabella in Las Vegas? https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/5326258.htm She doesn't have any social media at least publicly available. However she does request verification which is always a plus. I obviously don't want to get scammed. $300/hr seems low too since she is pretty attractive. However, I have never seen a provider in Vegas so i could be wrong. if anyone has any knowledge of her that would be great. Thanks! 

66dcdf14-7fd3-464c-9a04-3c6fb3e8daba_profile.jpeg

FYI, ladies have a set donation for their time.  It can $200 or higher.  Just because she is asking for $300 donation does not mean she is a scammer. Her donation seems to be in line with other respectable ladies.

Ask her for reverences or reviews.

I have no personal knowledge of this lovely lady.  I agree with your intuition that you are unlikely to get home with a woman that looks like that in Vegas for $300.  It isn't out of the question, but the $300 could be an appearance fee, the photos could be old or heavily edited (she lists her age at 37 which could be 47) or she could be someone else completely.  Vegas is a tough town, do some investigating, the worst that can happen is she shuts you down, and that is an answer in itself.  Ask her if her donation is all-inclusive or a starting point, ask her if she'll face time you or send you a selfie.  You get to verify too.  There are no guarantees in life, if you gotta see her, you gotta see her.  In the end it's only $300, not a huge risk.  Good luck.

What's wrong with 47? 😁. She looks very yummy.....hope it works out. 

If the quoted price is low in LV, the rate is to 'book' them, and they will upsell you.  You're looking in the $800+ range

@digivoyeur13 Yeah that's what I plan on doing. Every where Ive read though it can be risky to ask the provider all those things but like you said it''s a sign if she shuts me down. There's other providers who are $300-$500 and they don't have a verification process, so she seems less sketchy in that department. The upsell thing is the other main concern. I know it's Vegas but I was hoping to get one spending like $600 with tip included for an hour. Maybe unrealistic but worth the try. 

Edited by manutd10