cowboyching

The Art of Foreplay

11 posts in this topic

Life is art; foreplay is one of life’s, great art forms. Some are into Wam-Bam. Some like more complexity. What are your creative inclinations and how do they meet your perceived needs? 

Here is an image of a passing fancy of mine.

5CCC1D83-42CD-4EC9-9522-B731931E8723.jpeg

Welcome to the show! Nice post! You’ll fit in just fine.

good topic - and one that suits this community well because creative inclinations can mature and die and be coupled with others and are a living breathing thing - more importantly in communities like these you can find like-minded folks so you can entertain your mental, lustful, erotic guests and go enjoy the art of their pleasures.  I for one like the variety these communities offer; i am not shackled to one type and can entertain my desires regardless of their current nature...

I’ll confess...rope art never really did it for me. Only once was I ever on the receiving end of rope, and it just wasn’t exciting. At their request, I’ve restrained quite a few ladies. I can’t say that it was a turn-on, though. Maybe I’m too artistic and not enough dominant. I dunno. 

I always loved putting on nipple shields. I would happily sign up for a nipple shield application position. 🤪

9F39CE49-7060-46AB-A375-71F12E356D6E.jpeg

You might try checking out www.fetlife.com

You'll find several people there who share some of the same interests as you.

21 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You might try checking out www.fetlife.com

You'll find several people there who share some of the same interests as you.

Thanks, ILW. I know fetlife and a few of its people. I gravitated away from them when the girlfriend who was into that scene left. Not to be caddy...but, the general demeanor of that ‘church’ just didn’t resonate with me. While I did embrace that community for a season, my inner truth does not mesh with them. 

Frankly, your response has me thinking about community and the ones that have shaped my life’s path. My conclusion is that the ASP world (TOB & others) resonates with me because of its entrepreneurial spirit and practice. I suppose that sounds a bit humorous, but it’s my life. I have prostituted myself in a variety of ways, and for a variety of reasons (sometimes just to put food on the table!) in my pursuit of satisfying ‘perceived needs’. I’m all about free enterprise and ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness’. 😎

57019711-91D0-4037-8F0E-727D173582D0.jpeg

I wanna know who this "Art" is, and why he is so good at foreplay.  Thanks for any information.    ;)

My Friend!   

Why shouldn't you do foreplay with French women first?

Me!               

Because I don't like to beat around the bushes

On 1/25/2022 at 6:49 PM, cowboyching said:

Thanks, ILW. I know fetlife and a few of its people. I gravitated away from them when the girlfriend who was into that scene left. Not to be caddy...but, the general demeanor of that ‘church’ just didn’t resonate with me. While I did embrace that community for a season, my inner truth does not mesh with them. 

Frankly, your response has me thinking about community and the ones that have shaped my life’s path. My conclusion is that the ASP world (TOB & others) resonates with me because of its entrepreneurial spirit and practice. I suppose that sounds a bit humorous, but it’s my life. I have prostituted myself in a variety of ways, and for a variety of reasons (sometimes just to put food on the table!) in my pursuit of satisfying ‘perceived needs’. I’m all about free enterprise and ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness’. 😎

57019711-91D0-4037-8F0E-727D173582D0.jpeg

I didn't read the full post but i stop on just this image, the picture giving me some feelings.

The brain is phenomenal. How it collects data and processes is astounding. Foreplay is really just pushing data at the brain to heighten the senses and (hopefully) heighten an orgasmic experience. How about tingling, electric sensations to take it to another level? 

4275CC16-18A9-4FCB-A4C4-B4896A81D665.jpeg

Much is written on the subject...how to do it better, how to improve. A survey website said for the average girl, it's 18 minutes before proceeding to the next