Handsolow

foxie daydream in Ft Collins

8 posts in this topic

To me, one of the pictures in her Tryst account looks to be underage and doesn't resemble the other pictures.

Wondering if anyone has had recent luck with this one.  She advertises referencing noco which is a bit of a drought so would love some local and verified talent.  Emailed her 2 weeks ago or so and haven't heard back.

She did recently change her images on tryst fwiw.  Still look to be the same person but slightly updated

On 12/7/2021 at 6:06 PM, Mandrewthe4th said:

She did recently change her images on tryst fwiw.  Still look to be the same person but slightly updated

I looked at the  "new" pics on Tryst and they show a lady who is older than the original pics.  Not my cup of tea but she might be yours.

9 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I looked at the  "new" pics on Tryst and they show a lady who is older than the original pics.  Not my cup of tea but she might be yours.

To be fair, most times someone posts newer photos they are older than they were in the previous ones.  

She's legit, I saw her 3 times a few months ago, she's a little show off but she asks too much and at the time I saw her had boyfriend issues, one time when I walked up to the hotel room I heard a lot of screaming from them inside and decided to leave.