Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LLC LadyLoverC

Appropriate length for a dinner date

6 posts in this topic

Recently I’ve been wanting to try the dinner date with a GFC. But I’m wondering about timing. Does the dinner count usually against the time booked and is three hours enough? Usually at dinner is about an hour and a half, right.  By the time we get to the BCD, that would leave maybe an hour to an hour and a half. Providers, do you think that’s enough time? 4 hours plus a nice dinner would run me probably over 1500 which would be pretty steep for me.

Any input welcomed:)

My suggestion is reach out to the lady in private. Hopefully this is a lady that you've seen before? If not, it's a great way to meet them, dinner date. Sometimes you find that a dinner date is as far as you want to take it. I've been on many social dates. I've experienced a date where it didn't go any further than the dinner part. It wasn't so much the physical. It was who she was as a person. 

Also just expect to get a wide range of rates. Crazily you may find out that some of these hot ladies have never been asked out on an extended date before. I would suggest you have an idea of how much of a donation you have for a venture like this. 

I hope you find a lady and it's a fun experience for you! 

Cheers

My suggestion is to have a polite, frank discussion with the young lady you are interested in. Be honest with her. I am betting that if you approach her in a sincere manner she might even enjoy helping you plan your evening. Be prepard, It is probably going to be expensive. If you are seriously thinking of dinner with her she is worth it! Now, Don't insult her, don't haggle!. Be open to what she has to say. If, when all is said and done, and,  the evening is out of your price range,  thank her for her time and consideration and move on. Lots of quality ladies here. Approach this right and chaces are you can both have an enjoyable evening. Good luck!!

26 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

My suggestion is to have a polite, frank discussion with the young lady you are interested in. Be honest with her. I am betting that if you approach her in a sincere manner she might even enjoy helping you plan your evening. Be prepard, It is probably going to be expensive. If you are seriously thinking of dinner with her she is worth it! Now, Don't insult her, don't haggle!. Be open to what she has to say. If, when all is said and done, and,  the evening is out of your price range,  thank her for her time and consideration and move on. Lots of quality ladies here. Approach this right and chaces are you can both have an enjoyable evening. Good luck!!

I’m really enjoying reading this! What a fun thing to be thinking about! OTG, we are on the same mf page!

Many ladies have some type of dinner date arrangements on their site.

I’m a bIt fan of dinner dates and …. I went on two last week. I talked with a friend for 2 hours at dinner. He had great stories and was so interesting. Then I got to eat a venue that I have wanted to try for years. We also went to a local jazz concert. It was relaxing, enjoyable, and truly fun. I think you should go for it! 3-4 hrs is usually about right. It mostly depends on the time that you spend at dinner. Best wishes! Xo