akira.m.ken

massage 411 on Zella Luxe

7 posts in this topic

couldn't find any glaring issues in searches so I reached out. she sounds legit and her rates seem on par with most FBSM she also says shes a trained dominatrix and she is in the process of setting up a tryst account. I will let you know if I move forward with seeing her.

~J

I too have lusted after Zellas array of photos.  She is part of a group of YLs who perform all tease and no please amateur massage and BDSM sessions.  Katya Kasanov is generally considered to be the ringleader of this bunch, and they have started branching out their advertising to Tryst.  I've attempted to include links below to a couple of 411 threads that discuss some of them.  I've texted back and forth with Zella complimenting her on her photos, and when I told her I was concerned that my expectations for a session with her would exceed her willingness to provide she said nothing to disabuse me of that notion.  Her "upgrades" include CBD oil, aromatherapy, etc.  You can probably get her clothes off for $$$ tips, but I really doubt you will get anything close to satisfaction.

also interested in her massage...

any of you monger see her do let us know how it goes...

i did see somewhere that her session are done with her in sexy lingerie....

justy in case you are a nudie fbsm fan...

She was introduced to me some time ago when I scheduled some time with Katya. They shared a place where they can have multiple bookings at a time, I saw at least 2 rooms equipped for massage.

I would stay away, I’m not sure if they continue with the same bs but when I met with Katya, there were cameras all over the place. Also, at the massage rate the lingerie stays there completely and there is no mutual touch

I reached out to her and got a whole host of options, at an escalator number with each option. It was clear that it was hands off and a bit self serve even at the top level.