Caressa Duval

No Vaccine then no "P"?

83 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm talking about the members here who died of covid.  While you simply shout, we lived! with a stupid gif.   Again, Ignorant and Imature. 

Your tag line 99problems is comical.  You have problems on top of problems.  That's why you're here.  You don't even make a dollar here.  You must have a lot of woman problems at home you need to escape from.  

I'm singing in the rain, just...huh? What about the case fatality rate?

2 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I'm singing in the rain, just...huh? What about the case fatality rate?

You're definitely not singing in the rain.  That's why youre searching out older posts to troll.   

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You're definitely not singing in the rain.  That's why youre searching out older posts to troll.   

And the case fatality rate that shows 99.9% of us lived?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

12 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I hope you get laid today sad soul

8 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Those who do not understand numbers should not play with numbers.  Those that have no f&^%g clue about medicine ditto.  And those that understand neither and try to combine them into his manifesto .......... must I explain?

The lame argument that you - and Doron - want to use is that only pristine deaths from covid count.  In other words anyone with comorbidities - say COPD - that came down with covid and died because their weakened immune system could not fight off the covid would not be counted as a covid death but as a COPD death.  Never mind that had they not contracted covid they would still be alive WITH the COPD for years or that doing so would sky rocket the death rate from COPD and other co morbidities.  It is an asinine argument meant only to support the fanatic, lunatic anti-vax, it is all a hoax crowd.  Of course the death rate from just covid in those that are completely and totally robust and healthy is lower than the overall, real death rate.  But it is meaningless drivel, especially since the vast majority have at least one of the comorbidities.

11 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I hope you get laid today sad soul

Thanks, I'm not looking and, that's what I thought

8 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Those who do not understand numbers should not play with numbers.  Those that have no f&^%g clue about medicine ditto.  And those that understand neither and try to combine them into his manifesto .......... must I explain?

The lame argument that you - and Doron - want to use is that only pristine deaths from covid count.  In other words anyone with comorbidities - say COPD - that came down with covid and died because their weakened immune system could not fight off the covid would not be counted as a covid death but as a COPD death.  Never mind that had they not contracted covid they would still be alive WITH the COPD for years or that doing so would sky rocket the death rate from COPD and other co morbidities.  It is an asinine argument meant only to support the fanatic, lunatic anti-vax, it is all a hoax crowd.  Of course the death rate from just covid in those that are completely and totally robust and healthy is lower than the overall, real death rate.  But it is meaningless drivel, especially since the vast majority have at least one of the comorbidities.

And you do?

4 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks, I'm not looking and, that's what I thought

I know you're not looking. That's why you're here getting off on your stupid games.  I still hope you get laid today though. For societies sake if nothing else. 

23 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I know you're not looking. That's why you're here getting off on your stupid games.  I still hope you get laid today though. For societies sake if nothing else. 

As long as he pays for it. 🤭

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Maybe his woman will have pity on him, and give him some super sexy yummy lovin..  He desperately needs it.  The kind that makes em speechless. Literally. 😂

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm talking about the members here who died of covid.  While you simply shout, we lived! with a stupid gif.   Again, Ignorant and Imature. 

Your tag line 99problems is comical.  You have problems on top of problems.  That's why you're here.  You don't even make a dollar here.  You must have a lot of woman problems at home you need to escape from.  

Says the member here for about a year longer than me and about 500x the posts. It's a wonder you do! Or is damsel in distress how you bait white knights?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Maybe his woman will have pity on him, and give him some super sexy yummy lovin..  He desperately needs it.  The kind that makes em speechless. Literally. 😂

I love all this concern over what pussy I do or don't get. Stop! Don't Stop! Stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't...oh Jeebus!

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

1 minute ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Says the member here for about a year longer than me but with 500x the posts. It's a wonder you do! 

Oh yes! It's wonderful! 

I love all this concern over what pussy I do or don't get. Stop! Don't Stop! Stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't...oh Jeebus!

Only concerned for all of us that after to endure you.  Is that the soundtrack to your sex life? 😁

I think your sound track is, do you do bare back full service?  Can I come twice in 30 mins? Is that good looking guy in your social media going to come over here and fuck me too? 

10 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Only concerned for all of us that after to endure you.  Is that the soundtrack to your sex life? 😁

Yes and with all the makings of the perfect ménage à trois were it not for your friend (whistles innocently) 😁

Fiona From Shrek Quotes. QuotesGram

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Just now, Hobby Hobbit said:

Yes and, with all the makings of the perfect ménage à trois except for (whistles innocently) 😁

Fiona From Shrek Quotes. QuotesGram

Yeah I figured you had the typical cheap lame ass sound track.  Luckily there is someone for everyone here. 

5 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yeah I figured you had the typical cheap lame ass sound track.  Luckily there is someone for everyone here. 

I love how you validated my statement. Take that, Fiona!

Of course, you didn't but, it seems you forgot, as long as they pay for it.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Just now, Hobby Hobbit said:

Of course, you didn't but, it seems you forgot, as long as they pay for it.

I didn't forget.  Like I said there is always someone here for you.  Maybe you can ask the providers hustling you in your inbox?

19 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think :lol: your sound track is, do you do bare back full service?  Can I come twice in 30 mins? Is that good looking guy in your social media going to come over here and fuck me too? 

You think? SHOCKING!

In order of mention, but more accurate:

1. Do you offer BBFS? Yes? NEXT, you nasty fucking critter. Pun intended.
  2. Do you offer MSOG? Yes! Great! Will ## this afternoon, tomorrow, next week work? Yes! Then after TCB, for hour+ minimum.
  3. ANY guy in their ad pic? NEXT! No contact.
  4. I don't engage on social media. My momma raised no fools.
Edited by Hobby Hobbit

You think? SHOCKING!

In order of occurrence, but more accurate:

1. Do you offer BBFS? Yes? NEXT, you nasty fucking critter. Pun intended.
  2. Do you offer MSOG? Yes! Great! Will ## this afternoon, tomorrow, next week work? Yes! Then after TCB, for hour+ minimum.
  3. ANY guy in their ad pic? NEXT!
  4. I don't engage on social media. My momma raised no fools.

Nice

13 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I didn't forget.  Like I said there is always someone here for you.  Maybe you can ask the providers hustling you in your inbox?

That's actually NOT what you said. Sadly, not a one but, it's the thought that counts.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Sadly, not a one but, it's the thought that counts.

I'm sorry.  Maybe do something productive like clean your fridge or do laundry, clip your toenails and wash your feet.  It's not to late to turn your day around.