gr8owl

the things formerly known as UFO's

7 posts in this topic

Wow, UAP/what are they/what should we do report - sounds like Bob Barr wrote it lol.  We found no proof of the only viable option not eliminated due to plain logic.  Gosh we don't have enough data.  Yeah. OK we ignored 50 years of data and virtually all sources except the Navy, but ....... nothing to see here, move along.  All we get is 9 pages of executive summary, 3 pages of which are title page and two appendices??  What joke!!  The "other bin" rules!!

You forgot the most important part of the report: we definitely need more money!

19 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

You forgot the most important part of the report: we definitely need more money!

Ha!  No government study worth its salt leaves out the boiler plate "we need more funding"

However, buried in the middle are two sentences that are intriguing.  I would love to see the portion of the actual report dealing with these two sentences below.  "Processed" how, revealing what?  And unless something has changed, the normal definition of "signature management" refers to the ability to spoof, block, or create misleading results to radar and other detection systems that allow system lock on.  So, intriguing, but need to see the real, full story not just the lame executive summary for public gas lighting.

"In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings.
The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management." 

Perhaps more in keeping with the spirit of the board, comments or thoughts on this feature on Mars ?

a close up of a kiwi: These pits formed along the flank of the Elysium Mons volcano on Mars. NASA's MRO HiRise camera team called them an important clue to the origin of some nearby valleys. "These pits form as the ground is pulled apart by Marsquakes," the team said in a 2009 image release.

Reminds me of a high school girlfriend. :P 

On 6/29/2021 at 7:26 PM, gr8owl said:

Perhaps more in keeping with the spirit of the board, comments or thoughts on this feature on Mars ?

a close up of a kiwi: These pits formed along the flank of the Elysium Mons volcano on Mars. NASA's MRO HiRise camera team called them an important clue to the origin of some nearby valleys. "These pits form as the ground is pulled apart by Marsquakes," the team said in a 2009 image release.

Thank the Gods....Mars has Titties!

OK have to chime in here. I have access to real time photos of Mars where I work, sometimes the photos I view are less than a few minutes old they are NOT secret, but available to the general public, this is not one of them I 've viewed! In case I missed it, BRAVO!

On 6/29/2021 at 6:39 PM, gr8owl said:

Ha!  No government study worth its salt leaves out the boiler plate "we need more funding"

However, buried in the middle are two sentences that are intriguing.  I would love to see the portion of the actual report dealing with these two sentences below.  "Processed" how, revealing what?  And unless something has changed, the normal definition of "signature management" refers to the ability to spoof, block, or create misleading results to radar and other detection systems that allow system lock on.  So, intriguing, but need to see the real, full story not just the lame executive summary for public gas lighting.

"In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings.
The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management." 

Dealing with the "government" all of your questions have been answered in an  a vey respective manner, thank you for your concern.

Once again, Thanks for your concern. The American Public can be  pleased that they are are safe from foreign or domestic forces that might wish them harm.

That said....I know this to be true. Sleep Easy everyone!   The US is about 10 to 15 years beyond our enemies. Unless you count our Non Union Enamines.

Taking work away from Union people, makes me sick.