Spermo67

Phone number shows you as a no show? Never no showed- trying to get started

37 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

1- 100okays on p411 im still going to ask last 4-5 ladies about you/ see if you been blacklisted for any reason 

just do my screening as I always do for a Newbie or someone who been around 20years . 

I'm just a guy, but this is what I would recommend for the safety of a lady.

Laci, PLEASE tell me that this (below) is NOT true!!!  :P

We don’t just sit around finger fucking ourselves waiting on a gent to come over.

Edited by Phil-anderer

On 11/21/2020 at 1:00 PM, Laci French said:

No disrespect but if you do the right thing panties all over Colorado will be wet for you and you will never have a problem scheduling again.

👏🏻👏🏻 We aren’t stupid and don’t appreciate being treated as such.

Nice ! I've always been a gentleman and tried my best to do the right thing . 🤗💪🤗💪   Happy to hear that I'm making the ladies wet ! 👅👅🥰👅👅

On 11/25/2020 at 11:29 AM, SultryKitten said:

Yeah, P411 is no longer run by Gina and is pretty much crap with screening. About anyone can sign up now, even the lovely cops, and have people okay them so that excuse isn't going to work for us anymore. If you find ladies willing to take the risk, see them, but it won't work with ladies, like me, that as screen in a specific way. 

FYI, I have had in the last 6 months a few gents from P411 see me(they did also give me other info I requested) and they weren't really that great clients. It is a site I use as another venue, but it isn't a major one for me due to its lack of security and good clientele.

The nature of this business is it changes all the time, you either change with it, or deal with the consequences of not wanting to change. The choice is solely up to you.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thanks for the info on P411! Didn't realize their security was so questionable.  May have to rethink my membership there. 

On 12/4/2020 at 9:28 AM, Phil-anderer said:

Laci, PLEASE tell me that this (below) is NOT true!!!  :P

We don’t just sit around finger fucking ourselves waiting on a gent to come over.

If true  ..... can I watch?? 🤗👅🤗👅

On 11/27/2020 at 7:29 PM, mustang said:

Who is the "us" you refer to????  I have always been an advocate of ladies doing what they need to do, just as I will select the ladies I choose to see.  You bad mouth P411 but you are listed there.  I have and will continue to to "take a pass" on ladies that expect more personal info then is necessary.  Unfortunately for the reputable ladies out there, there are many, many ladies that are rob's and many of them want lots of personal information, not to mention deposits.  "Providers"  have been known to track clients using their real world phone numbers.  Some have been known to "out" clients to their employers, wives, friends and the list goes on.  There are, I suspect, a great many experienced clients that, like me, will simply thank you for your time and move on to a provider that can accept our okays' . While I am certain that there are many clients that will roll the dice and comply with your demands, I am equally certain that there are a great many who will not.  I wish you luck and hope your business thrives.

Ya!!;)

On 12/10/2020 at 3:18 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

Thanks for the info on P411! Didn't realize their security was so questionable.  May have to rethink my membership there. 

I’ve used p411 extensively, still do. I’ve never had an issue. The only incident I recall where cops infiltrated, happened years ago, when Gina owned it. Nothing against Gina. It was a reputable provider who got them in and gave them the ‘ok’. Shit happens. If you’re that afraid to get hit by lightning, stay indoors your whole life. If in fact you didn’t stand a lady up, I’d shrug off the weird comment and move right along.