Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
inadifferentvoice

I've missed this hobby!

8 posts in this topic

After a few years or so of being in and out of different relationships with different women, sometimes I think that this hobby is better than relationships. I've being extremely subjective here. From a woman living separated from her husband claiming she is going to get a divorce only to one day tell you she and her husband are getting back together, thus, the affair is over. To another telling you, "I love you" only to find out she was playing you as the "side dude." Then a third one after giving you the best sex of your life and you financially caring for her and her 2 small children tells you she and her ex-BF are getting back together. I'm like WTF?! But hey to each their own. 

39 minutes ago, inadifferentvoice said:

After a few years or so of being in and out of different relationships with different women, sometimes I think that this hobby is better than relationships. I've being extremely subjective here. From a woman living separated from her husband claiming she is going to get a divorce only to one day tell you she and her husband are getting back together, thus, the affair is over. To another telling you, "I love you" only to find out she was playing you as the "side dude." Then a third one after giving you the best sex of your life and you financially caring for her and her 2 small children tells you she and her ex-BF are getting back together. I'm like WTF?! But hey to each their own. 

The older you get, the more strongly you will feel this way. As for the unfortunate events you experienced, they are all very common parts of the dating, mating, relating game. Nearly every attractive woman has a herd of ex's and wanna be's constantly testing the waters. All those constant opportunities knocking at the door combined with "the grass is always greener" illusions lead to Splitsville 99% of the time. It's a funny game because  almost nobody would gamble 20 bucks on a 99% chance of losing, but  almost everyone gambles their emotions on those odds every time. FYI, there is also a 99% chance those ladies going back to Hubby and ex-BF will fail as they did the first time, and likely for the same reasons...but with more added now. In time it is likely you will be back in bed with one or both of them, just probably not both at the same time.

I’m never disappointed when they drop me. I’ve been fortunate to have been with 3 different gals over 7+ years. Did almost everything with them: dinners, the Ranch, vacations, spas, most every sexual experience! Given our age difference, knew it would end someday, and that’s was the end for the first two....but no regrets, just happy to spend part of our lives together....suspect as old women I will be remembered fondly..😊

Someone told me once that women were like monkeys. They won’t let go of one branch without having a firm grasp on another. I don’t know how true that is, but if it were me, I’d feel less saddened by getting dumped than I would pity for the men they all went crawling back to. Unlike Admiral, I would never get back into bed with a woman who dumped me. That amounts to a burnt bridge in my book.  I have too much respect for myself. 

All that said,  this hobby has its pros and cons like everything else. Just depends on what you’re willing to accept. Good and bad.

5 hours ago, Vassago said:

Someone told me once that women were like monkeys. They won’t let go of one branch without having a firm grasp on another. I don’t know how true that is, but if it were me, I’d feel less saddened by getting dumped than I would pity for the men they all went crawling back to. Unlike Admiral, I would never get back into bed with a woman who dumped me. That amounts to a burnt bridge in my book.  I have too much respect for myself. 

If you ever decide to say this, to a woman, in person, please, please, let me watch! :D

20 hours ago, pfunk said:

If you ever decide to say this, to a woman, in person, please, please, let me watch! :D

Get an identity.

I’ve already done it. I’m writing on personal experience. Her ex pushed her back into the bar and introduced me to her even before I knew her name. She was in tears, couldn’t believe her man would publicly humiliate her by offering her to stranger.

I said these exact same words. I didn’t take her home and fuck her. 

I said, instead, your boyfriend is a piece of garbage. Let go of both branches. Falling is not death.

Pfunk, you can’t be so simple.