rome78

MadisonXOXO

14 posts in this topic

MadisonXOXO
Colorado Companion

https://theotherboard.com/users/134384

Anyone know if MadisonXOXO plans to visit again? I haven’t seen her post about visiting for a while. I was away for a few months so I’m not sure if she mentioned if or when she’d be back. Hope she visits again, such a great girl

Ditto!  I haven't seen her yet but I am pulling the trigger on her next visit.

May I suggest that you send her a PM through TOB and ask her when she will return to Denver.  Maybe if she gets enough interest, she will return.

She removed her contact info at TOB, her site (madisonk.ch) went dark, and texts to her ph# bounce. Last time I saw her, she was talking about going back home to Korea, so I'm guessing she did just that. Hopefully she'll come back some day!

2 hours ago, pandarus23 said:

She removed her contact info at TOB, her site (madisonk.ch) went dark, and texts to her ph# bounce. Last time I saw her, she was talking about going back home to Korea, so I'm guessing she did just that. Hopefully she'll come back some day!

In this case, I'd say she is gone and probably won't return.

Indeed!  I have been trying to schedule an appointment with her but no response.  Anyone else successful with a response?

19 hours ago, NeoBrock97 said:

Indeed!  I have been trying to schedule an appointment with her but no response.  Anyone else successful with a response?

Have you gone to her website and followed the steps on there? She says in her add she will not even respond if you do not go on her website and fill out the screening form

That seems a little excessive to me.... "all clients must bring 2 forms of ID in order to enter the premises to provide proof of who you are, and they will be returned once you go inside"?

@Strange_Ice

I did complete her on link form but it was a few days ago.  I am hoping she is here now and get caught up on her emails.  But yes all the ID checking seems excessive.

I'm able to set an appointment with her, but I'm going to wait until someone posts a review. She has a different number now and that worriesme me a bit. I look forward to seeing her again, but will wait just in case things have changed. Hope everyone is having a good week so far! 

On 1/7/2021 at 5:04 PM, funkula said:

I'm able to set an appointment with her, but I'm going to wait until someone posts a review. She has a different number now and that worriesme me a bit. I look forward to seeing her again, but will wait just in case things have changed. Hope everyone is having a good week so far! 

She was actually in town early last month, too, using this new number.

She and I had an appointment, and it's definitely still the same wonderful girl! She no longer maintains an apartment in the area...

@pandarus23

That is good to hear.  Her most recent AD post is confusing. Says will be visiting Jan/7-10 but in the header says she will be available Jan. 19-23.  So I am hoping the current silence is that she is just now coming later in the month.

Look under the 'eye' icon.  https://theotherboard.com/listings/show/61039