tobbyhead

411 on RayneGray?

17 posts in this topic

RayneGray
Colorado Companion

Saw her on tryst but nowhere else.  Anyone have any experience?

She lists her age as 19.  If I remember correctly, you have to be 21 in order to on TOB.  Hence, no info on here about her.

Gotcha, that makes sense. I don't think I noticed that rule. Thanks for pointing it out! :D

Anyone have an update on her?  I've reached out, she responded super promptly, and looking at a date Tuesday.  She asks for an ID or photo for verification.  ID is definitely out and I'm not sure about a photo - image search and face recognition and all.

She sells photos and I asked to purchase some before sending my verification, crickets since that point

I just came across her profile on Tryst, still looks very active. Any updates from anybody that’s see. Her?

Any updates on her I reached out to her yesterday trying to get something set up but again asked for some pictures and crickets..

I saw her a while back and was very happy. Review posted on TER.

I’ve chatted with her a little, looking to meet her soon

Based on some convo here, I  TOFTT.  she said out only, I gave an address to meet.  Mind you this all happened in about 20 minutes. Then no response, texted a few times leading up, no response as well.  Needless to say unprofessional in my opinion..  if a simple and polite inquiry is a line in the sand, I will never understand it, but have the decency to just say you’re not interested further.  Ghosting after an address is exchanged is bad practice and makes people uneasy IMO.

So, I'm reopening the post on this one. Those of you lucky enough to reach her, did you email, text? I've tried her on tryst and even follower on Only Fans, which I highly suggest. Just curious. Would love to make some time to see her.

Wishing you all a very happy holiday season.

10 hours ago, mountainman4u72 said:

So, I'm reopening the post on this one. Those of you lucky enough to reach her, did you email, text? I've tried her on tryst and even follower on Only Fans, which I highly suggest. Just curious. Would love to make some time to see her.

You should read what DenverDuckDynasty wrote on April 8th.  

I would think would provide with the information you need about her.

On 12/15/2021 at 9:39 PM, mountainman4u72 said:

I got an email back when I reached out to her a year ago; ended communications after she said screening required an ID.  

I have been paying attention to her again, signing up for the OF as well.  I did send her a message on there regarding content - took about a week for her to reply.  I also sent a separate email and haven't heard anything in the second pass but she may have just not felt it was worth her time after the previous email never led anywhere.

I am planning on trying a third time and then I'll give up.  She also has 2 reviews on TER so I may get access to her reviews on there before moving forward.

I would definitely be interested in a booking if we can figure out the secret sauce!

On 16/12/2021 at 7:41 AM, ilovewomen said:

You should read what DenverDuckDynasty wrote on April 8th.  

I would think would provide with the information you need about her.

Hoping to try a 3rd time as well, may go text this time when I'm actually in the area. We'll see. Keep you all posted.

Guessing her tryst ad is just a way to get you to pay her on onlyfans.

No reviews anywhere and OF may = fake ad

I don't think she can be reviewed here as she lists her age as 19.  I know the rules require a lady be 21 in order to be a member here.