NoCoGuy-7001

Good massage up north?

7 posts in this topic

Hey All!

I’m looking for a good FBSM provider in the Loveland/Fort Collins area without breaking the bank. Any suggestions for an incall provider? I’d love to find a great one, and some of the best don’t advertise!

Thanks guys!

Use the search function under reviews. It geographic locations you want and you can enter the service desired. That should lead you to the provider and services you seek.

Well, at least you didn't ask for an AMP, but a one-post wonder asking for intel is frowned upon.  There are a couple ladies up north, right in the heart of Fort Collins, who do "legit" massages, but will definitely do more. However, they don't advertise and they must be discovered. I recommend you check for the ones who are reviewed. For the others, you will have to play the game.  

On 6/2/2020 at 3:33 PM, Bit Banger said:

Does The Game include new bracelets? 😝

You know more than most about the game.  Which brings up an amazing AMP experience from late last year. I was "somewhere in Denver" on business last year and coming home late. I happen to see the ol' red massage sign and decide "what the hell."  An absurdly hot Asian woman answers the door. Really short skirt goes up the stairs slowly and swaying. She's wearing next to nothing and appears to be in a good mood.

When I move my hands toward her direction, she gets the hint and gives the goods with gusto (HJ) and then says, "You want to watch me cum?" This is shocking, and of course I say yes.  She gets out a toy, leans back on the table and brings herself to a quivering orgasm. Meanwhile, I figure I'll go ahead and get myself over the edge while we're at it.

This is a case of AMP roulette victory that likely will never happen again. It's way way far from my house, so I don't foresee going back. I have no clue why she did that, but she seemed bored and in a very good mood. Under the influence? Perhaps. She did the massage topless for an extra $40 and I think that probably got her in a better mood. Just goes to show that you never know.  The bad AMP experiences far outweigh such bliss, to be sure. 

On 6/2/2020 at 3:05 PM, pitbull said:

Well, at least you didn't ask for an AMP, but a one-post wonder asking for intel is frowned upon.  There are a couple ladies up north, right in the heart of Fort Collins, who do "legit" massages, but will definitely do more. However, they don't advertise and they must be discovered. I recommend you check for the ones who are reviewed. For the others, you will have to play the game.  

Thanks Pitbull,

I had a regular massage girl that didn’t advertise but she got out of it recently. Gorgeous brunette and fun and gave a great massage with an even better ending. I’ve tried out a few from the site lately but gotta say that honestly I haven’t been impressed. That’s why I’m reaching out. I’m sure there are other gems to be found but it’s tough, you know? Hoping a fellow TOBer could point me in the right direction.