Loremamet

memphis sucks

8 posts in this topic

Hi team, dont every go to memphis.  All of the cities and countries i have been to have been good to me.  I usually have a high contact to meetup rate by being respectful and honest.  I had more ghosts, no shows and cancelations tonight than i have had in 10 years and i am going to bed with no luck.  Avoid this crap of a town.  On to Atlanta.   Cant wait to get back to colorado.   I promise to post more when i get back, i really dont like leaving a whole lot of reviews just on special occasions

I was there for a day this fall and discovered that the crime rate in the city is #2 in the country. Downtown was like a ghost town at noon on a Wednesday. Asked a local WTF? and he said all the businesses moved East and only the government still has offices downtown. Thankfully Beale Street still comes alive at night with blues gigs but outside of that this place is dead which is sad. Not surprised you got such lousy results Loremamet. Atlanta should be MUCH better for you. 

Go to Nashville and see Megan Love.  She's awesome!

Years ago I was in a biz trip to Memphis and only backpage was available.

It was a disaster. I never did book an appointment.

Follow her on twitter @mymeganlove

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

Go to Nashville and see Megan Love.  She's awesome!

thanks, i'll try nashville on my way back.  I have been there before but wasn't into the hobby then