Newoldbull

Contacting other TOB members for info

33 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I understand that thinking and know it works for a lot of people.  However, my TOFTT days are behind me.  Every once in a while I have an experience that is less then great, but that is not because I didn't do my homework.  I need to know rates and what services to expect, I need to see numerous reviews and ideally communicate directly with numerous guys who've seen her recently. If I can't get that information then I won't reach out.  I'm sure I've missed out on some great opportunities, but I'm OK with that.  I've had a lot of great experiences too.  Please note, I'm just speaking for myself and not anyone else and I appreciate all the guys who've done the leg work. Of course, I've done plenty of leg work over the years. I'm always willing to share this type of info on here when asked as long as I can verify who is asking.   And I've found most guys on here any willing to share information when asked.

I can see that Mustang 87, 

You joined TOB after or right before I quite for a period of five years (not important) . Another thing is I personally find what you share on here as well as other websites being truthful and helpful. Thank you for being supportive to the ladies and also level headed. Hope to meet you even just to say “Hi” as well as a few other people I find highly supportive on here too thank you! 
Sorry if this sounds a bit Sappy? however it means a great deal to know people who care about the ladies! ♥️

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I can see that Mustang 87, 

You joined TOB after or right before I quite for a period of five years (not important) . Another thing is I personally find what you share on here as well as other websites being truthful and helpful. Thank you for being supportive to the ladies and also level headed. Hope to meet you even just to say “Hi” as well as a few other people I find highly supportive on here too thank you! 
Sorry if this sounds a bit Sappy? however it means a great deal to know people who care about the ladies! ♥️

😉

On 9/29/2019 at 3:33 PM, inkspot said:

Cost. If a provider doesn’t have a website, one has to either contact a provider for the information or hope a reviewer will tell how much the provider charges.

I don’t want to waste a providers time if she is out of my price range. 

On 9/29/2019 at 3:33 PM, inkspot said:

Cost. If a provider doesn’t have a website, one has to either contact a provider for the information or hope a reviewer will tell how much the provider charges.

I don’t want to waste a providers time if she is out of my price range. 

I appreciate all the feedback on this subject. I guess my biggest concern was finding out the cost. I was hesitant on discussing money with a lady for obvious reasons. But I guess if you have to ask you have to ask. I  have to stay within my budget.