RealQuiet

Newbie Advice

6 posts in this topic

Hi all-

I am new to the site and hobby and looking for some guidance.  What is the best way to build references from providers? Do I only reach out to providers who in there profile say Newbie friendly? I’ll see some prof providers that require references and others that don’t mention anything about references or Newbie Friendly.  

Is it rude after a session to ask a provider if you can use them as a reference?  

Any information would be greatly appreciated 

Edited by RealQuiet

This subject has been. Discussed a million times, if you look on the page for a search symbol and enter your question I bet something will come up, good luck 👍 

Agreed.  I just went to the search function and typed in “Newbie advice” and came back with a string of good posts.  For example, try this one: “Tips for First Timer.” Start with the post from “FuriousWeasel” and keep reading.   Good luck as well.

Real quiet. In order to start out, you will have to find a newbie provider from the listings. Read the reviews and her profile/posts. If she sparks your interest, contact her by a private message from here to start. Each girl will screen in different ways. You are new, expect to give out some real world info. Always be polite, she is just trying to be safe. Look at it from her shoes.  One bad experience and she is out of business.  Make sure she will be reference friendly before you set up an appointment. If all works out, you will have your first reference. The girl will know you are just starting out. Most know at least another girl you can see.  Ask her and she will help you out. Then you have two. Keep this up and soon you will have enough references,  that you can contact any girl who advertises. Just remember to be a gentleman at all times.

Realquiet, I think Alex Majors is giving some very good advice.  Research is our friend and participating in the forum is a good way to let people know a bit about you.  For all involved, safety is paramount.  We all were newbies at one time and have made it past that stage, with research, being polite and respectful, and finding a newbie compatible lady to help us jump into the pool for a consensual good time.

Hope you fine someone who floats your boat, turns your crank and provides a wonderful experience.  Believe me, ladies like that are on this board...which makes me very, very happy !!  ;)

Like any forum, there will always be newcomers such as myself that have questions.  Is it really helpful to just simply tell them to "do a search"?  Have to remember, at one point everyone was new here.