Joanna Jaxxx

YouTube channel

10 posts in this topic

I’m thinking of creating a YouTube channel... I have some topics in mind for my channel. 

do any of you have a YouTube channel? I’d love to subscribe if you do...just dm your link to your channel. 

Also any advice as far as lighting and equipment would be helpful  

XoXoX

2 hours ago, JungleGeorge said:

Very good information 👍 I love fallowing quite a few people on YouTube. I will definitely fallow you Sophia once you get going! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 8/13/2019 at 6:23 PM, mountainrider33 said:

Equipment really depends on what type of videos you are going to be doing and how professional you want it to look.  Also, you will probably need to check out Adobe CC 4 paying monthly for a good software.  You can get by with different software but it might be harder to do or cost you more on the front end.

Thank you I will definitely look into that software

💋💋💋

On 8/13/2019 at 9:35 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Very good information 👍 I love fallowing quite a few people on YouTube. I will definitely fallow you Sophia once you get going! 

Thank you! I’m looking forward to creating the channel 

💋💋💋

13 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

If I was a young and hot girl, looking for a good revenue stream, I'd look at Twitch.  Hot women playing video games make a ton of money from thirsty gamers watching. 

Sophia definitely qualifies!

On 8/13/2019 at 5:12 PM, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I’m thinking of creating a YouTube channel... I have some topics in mind for my channel. 

do any of you have a YouTube channel? I’d love to subscribe if you do...just dm your link to your channel. 

Also any advice as far as lighting and equipment would be helpful  

XoXoX

Don't have a you tube channel ,but am very familiar with those that do and the equipment they use.