Chrissy

Invisilign Works!

8 posts in this topic

For those that know me personally know I have been taking care of Dentals for last few months. And Know the smile I have. Well USED to have 😃 

For anyone with doubts about Those little plastic aligners, THEY WORK😃If you thought about it but never pulled the trigger. GO FOR IT!!

I can't wait to show off progress..but in less than 6 months they transform into awesomeness!!

Just thought I would share since Many have not heard of them Or Have but Were Skeptical about Plastic actually working as braces :)

That’s awesome! I know our smiles can affect how we feel. You’re beautiful anyways,but it's  heartwarming to know you’re feeling good.😘

1 minute ago, Audrey Astor said:

That’s awesome! I know our smiles can affect how we feel. You’re beautiful anyways,but it's  heartwarming to know you’re feeling good.😘

Ty love. Hopefully this week I can show you ;)

That is awesome.

I'm doing the candid aligners now and I see the difference. I feel it, they hurt.

I'm so excited to see the end result. Definitely better than braces.

Oh thank you for the update! I ordered candid because they gave me 75% off 😂😂😂

On 7/22/2019 at 2:23 PM, Kandi Apple said:

That is awesome.

I'm doing the candid aligners now and I see the difference. I feel it, they hurt.

I'm so excited to see the end result. Definitely better than braces.

Mine hurt too, but I am glad they can be removed to eat😂

On 7/22/2019 at 10:04 AM, Chrissy said:

For those that know me personally know I have been taking care of Dentals for last few months. And Know the smile I have. Well USED to have 😃 

For anyone with doubts about Those little plastic aligners, THEY WORK😃If you thought about it but never pulled the trigger. GO FOR IT!!

I can't wait to show off progress..but in less than 6 months they transform into awesomeness!!

Just thought I would share since Many have not heard of them Or Have but Were Skeptical about Plastic actually working as braces :)

My dentist recommended this for my daughter. I haven't heard what the price will be yet. They were supposed to call me two different times to let me know and they never did. That must mean the sticker shock is going to be huge!  lol

Thanks! It's good to know that it really works. My daughter definitely wants to try it.

6 hours ago, Engineidx said:

My dentist recommended this for my daughter. I haven't heard what the price will be yet. They were supposed to call me two different times to let me know and they never did. That must mean the sticker shock is going to be huge!  lol

Thanks! It's good to know that it really works. My daughter definitely wants to try it.

You can bank on about 4K. That’s generally the price give or take, but yeah, 4 grand.

its not fun, it’s not comfortable, sure as hell not convenient, but I’ve never regretted doing it.