peep

STONES CONCERT

8 posts in this topic

Would anyone be interested in going Aug 10 ? Nosebleed seats but would live to share with someone fun. Interested ? Let me know. 

Edited by Kaduk
Ladies please PM only if interested:: We invite any & all genreal topic post comments...

I heard Mick just had some kind of old man pig valve transplant for his heart....  Kinda think the boys should give it a rest.

Edited by lintlizard

Yeah, right.  You wish you could move like Jagger.  Best concert performer ever (except for James Brown, RIP).

It's the MUSIC I'm talking about!  Gimme Shelter, Under My Thumb, Time Waits for No One, Brown Sugar, Paint it Black, Sympathy for the Devil - anthems that defined a generation.... The last five Stones albums have sucked pretty bad.  Hell, can anyone name them without Wikepedia...? 

No, Mick might still be able to duck walk, but the band as a whole officially lost their magic back in the 1990's - 30 years ago.

Same can be said about U2.

Heard the stones play at Altamont going to them here will let you know the difference

14 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

It's the MUSIC I'm talking about!  Gimme Shelter, Under My Thumb, Time Waits for No One, Brown Sugar, Paint it Black, Sympathy for the Devil - anthems that defined a generation.... The last five Stones albums have sucked pretty bad.  Hell, can anyone name them without Wikepedia...? 

No, Mick might still be able to duck walk, but the band as a whole officially lost their magic back in the 1990's - 30 years ago.

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

Heard the stones play at Altamont going to them here will let you know the difference

Gimme Shelter at Altamont!  THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

3 hours ago, lintlizard said:

Comparing the Stones to U2.  That is cold man, so cold.  U2 is the most overrated band in music history .... they sucked from the go.

Mick has a ways to go.  Look at John Mayall on tour at 85

You wouldn't want Billy to stop, right?