HighFlyer7680

Forum rules? question about CMT/fsbm

5 posts in this topic

Hi all -

I am a hobbyist and also I had a shoulder injury recently, so I thought to put them together and look for a therapeutic massage with some built-in fun. I was about to post something like 'ISO legit CMT/massage ' but I noticed the rules have changed a bit.  Is it no longer OK to put ISO type posts?

I know things are tightening up lately due to website closures, etc! 

I guess if this posts gets deleted or locked I'll have my answer. I am not trying to game the system it's a legit question. 

thanks! 

Actually after reading the rules again, I see "Companions are not permitted to answer "In Search Of" type posts pertaining to their own brand other than responding through PM's.." - so maybe this means it's OK to post an ISO post but ladies have to respond via PM.

Hopefully that's the case :)

Therapeutic Massage CMT inquiries.

Pertaining to CMT's---> responses to the OP in the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage must be general in topic with NO mention of Individual Ads...
By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a licensed qualified Therapist.
Legitimate Massage Only.
Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel. (PM's).
AnD I would caution everyone to be careful with any dissemination of information,
as this could greatly harm a Therapeutic Masseuse and or CMT in running their Legitimate Business.

6 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Therapeutic Massage CMT inquiries.

Pertaining to CMT's---> responses to the OP in the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage must be general in topic with NO mention of Individual Ads...
By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a licensed qualified Therapist.
Legitimate Massage Only.
Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel. (PM's).
AnD I would caution everyone to be careful with any dissemination of information,
as this could greatly harm a Therapeutic Masseuse and or CMT in running their Legitimate Business.

Pay special attention to the highlighted portion of the above!!