Amber Allure

Spoofing.

37 posts in this topic

I’ve been receiving phone calls from myself. Is that what we’re discussing here?

Just now, LightningP said:

I’ve been receiving phone calls from myself. Is that what we’re discussing here?

Please DM with the information. Thank you. 

19 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

We should share the numbers abusing us.  I got an abusive text this AM(4 AM to be exact)with half a xmas greeting 'ho'.

I searched the number.. it is a landline in Granby..  go figure?  :rolleyes:  Can I post the number here?    

But would the number you post be that of the folks who called you, or another stolen (spoofed) number?

I would recommend against posting.

2 hours ago, Sapphire said:

We should share the numbers abusing us.  I got an abusive text this AM(4 AM to be exact)with half a xmas greeting 'ho'.

I searched the number.. it is a landline in Granby..  go figure?  :rolleyes:  Can I post the number here?    

Won't help to post numbers, they're being spoofed, meaning they are either fake numbers completely or spoofed to be numbered of people here in the hobby. 

What a great way to destroy a competitor’s business?  Spoof her number, make abusive calls to sisters & clients, make folks think she’s gone BSC, then swoop in and clean up.

Sorry this is happening ladies. 

On 12/10/2018 at 7:39 AM, Robert Johnson said:

Sounds to me like it could be:

1. A religious zealot 

2. Hobbyist's wife who snooped on hubby's cell 

*3. Crazy bitch who isn't getting any action 

4. Or all of the above

On 12/10/2018 at 8:16 AM, Laci French said:

I’m leaning towards #3

On 12/10/2018 at 8:25 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

In my opinion it doesn't sound like a woman AT ALL. Im also involved in these shenanigans..... im not sure my number has been used.... but ive received 2 voicemails... from 2 ladies ive only had reference conversations with.... in one voicemail its stated that violet wont get her money..... so lets me realistic.... its probably the psycho couple from last weeks thread.... i bet it involves everyone who had a hand in that thread! 

On 12/10/2018 at 8:42 AM, Stormy Brooks said:

Me too

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

What a great way to destroy a competitor’s business?  Spoof her number, make abusive calls to sisters & clients, make folks think she’s gone BSC, then swoop in and clean up.

Sorry this is happening ladies. 

I would update #3 to read::

*3. A BSC individual and/or Crew looking to deceive.