Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calisurfgirl

Great Exercise

7 posts in this topic

The best work-out, besides swimming has to "Pole Dancing". Plus the entertainment, also artistry I consider definite bonus benefits. Love it, always have. Courses/classes are trending right now. Funny how women pay to do something that some of us are experts at. Now the installation, without ruining my hardwood floors is going to be tricky.

20 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I can't say I've done pole dancing but the best/most intense workout I've ever done was Crossfit....by far.  I was in really good shape, able to do 50 pushups with no problem and run 5Ks but after my first Crossfit workout, I puked.  The workouts are under 25 minutes, vast majority of the time but you are pushed to your limits.  There is the problem in Crossfit with possible injuries.  I talked to a massage therapist that hated Crossfit because of so many injuries.   I loved it...until I injured my back.

Moderate CF is good but the extreme shit is bad for you.  Any body weight form of exercise is good

On 11/7/2018 at 1:33 PM, Calisurfgirl said:

the best work-out, besides swimming has to "Pole Dancing". Plus the entertainment, also artistry I consider definite bonus benefits. Love it, always have.

I would love to watch you pole dance. Where can I get tickets mi Amante?

On 11/8/2018 at 9:36 PM, Warm Tongue said:

I dont have the ass for pole dancing😁🍆😳😉

Well being built like Jennifer Lopez is a plus when it comes to pole dancing and high waist denim jeans but trust me having a tiny waist with coke bottle curves can be daughting when shopping for clothing. LOL

14 minutes ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Well being built like Jennifer Lopez is a plus when it comes to pole dancing and high waist denim jeans but trust me having a tiny waist with coke bottle curves can be daughting when shopping for clothing. LOL

I would bet you look amazing in whatever you wear, wheter it be skin tight, loose fitting or 3 sizes to big. And we all know clothes always look better laying on the floor😊