Rude_Boi75

No Love for AA?

65 posts in this topic

I'm certain quite a few men on this board choose not to see AA women.  If a lady gets an inquiry from someone with many reviews, but no AA providers among them, does that info factor into the lady's choice? Is this the same moral issue as a provider saying no AA and a lover of all women having a moral issue with booking that provider?

I just want to say I went to go read this thread and I had thought I had hit a star to rate the thread, then realized I had not only to realize I then gave it one star and can’t undo it. But that’s not how i would rate it... quite honestly I don’t like to rate things so I’m sorry I didn’t mean that lol... carry on :)

10 hours ago, johnnydog said:

I'm certain quite a few men on this board choose not to see AA women.  If a lady gets an inquiry from someone with many reviews, but no AA providers among them, does that info factor into the lady's choice? Is this the same moral issue as a provider saying no AA and a lover of all women having a moral issue with booking that provider?

I'm certain you're correct. I'm sure there are many men who avoid providers with dark skin. The issue, we are discussing, is judging the value of a human being, based on the color of their skin, rather than the content of their character. It doesn't matter if a provider, or client, does it, it's morally wrong (in my opinion). 

Devil’s advocate thought here:

Why is it immoral to select based the color of a person’s skin, and yet OK to select based on their weight, size of their jugs, or the color of their hair?

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

I'm certain you're correct. I'm sure there are many men who avoid providers with dark skin. The issue, we are discussing, is judging the value of a human being, based on the color of their skin, rather than the content of their character. It doesn't matter if a provider, or client, does it, it's morally wrong (in my opinion). 

Totally agree and With Jon bringing up the client side of things I have a story to tell. About 2.5 years a ago I had a gentleman reach out to me on p4. I ended up enjoying at least 10-15 sessions with this guy. He would always tell me after his visit that I’m his atf and how much he was looking forward to our next meet. Fast forward to the last time I saw him - we were laying in bed pillow talking and he causally mentioned how he had in fact never had sex with a black woman. He went on to say that actually he didn’t find black women attractive at all. So I decided to burst his bubble and ask why he chooses to pay me? His jaw dropped, face turned red, he was mortified but how the fuck do you think I felt?? That was in fact  the last time I ever saw him. He reached out to me about a year later (he’s older and on some meds so truly I think he just forgot he had seen me) and I could not wait to tell him that we aren’t a good fit remember, because I’m black? He never did reply back. 🤣 

Bit - the difference lies in the fact that I will ALWAYS be black. You can change your weight, hair color, boob size etc. But to dismiss a whole class of people based on their blackness is absolutely wrong. We cannnot change it to gain more clientele. The above mentioned can be altered.