Jenna_James

Need some advice...

8 posts in this topic

So a hobbyist reached out to me using two different numbers (same handle... just verified at two separate times)....not realizing the guy was texting me from two different numbers acting like 2 different ppl. He has references and reviews...well 1 of the numbers (still not realizing both numbers belong to the same person) booked and arrived at my incall, gave him my room number and then he went M.I.A. I start to put things together researching the information...mins later the other number contacts me saying (since he booked 4pm) wanting to change his appointment to 645. Then I send him all the information saying why did he flake on me and why was he pretending to be two ppl using two different numbers on the same handle ....I feel so uncomfortable giving my address let alone the room number and then you don’t show? Grrrr....

what can I possibly do? Without trying to out the person ?

but why pretend to be too ppl and flake???

Edited by Jenna_James

Sorry this happened to you, Jenna. You may want to keep pushing the person to provide an explanation. Also, You said he had references and reviews.. maybe reach out those providers and see if they had similar experiences with this individual.

IMO what he did is completely unacceptable 

Sorry this happened to you. Please share his information privately with the providers. 

5 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

Sorry this happened to you, Jenna. You may want to keep pushing the person to provide an explanation. Also, You said he had references and reviews.. maybe reach out those providers and see if they had similar experiences with this individual.

IMO what he did is completely unacceptable 

yeah...very strange behavior.....

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Sorry this happened to you. Please share his information privately with the providers. 

where do I share the information to providers? sorry still fairly new on posting forums here ): 

43 minutes ago, Jenna_James said:

where do I share the information to providers? sorry still fairly new on posting forums here ): 

I’m sending you a Pm with a ladies only area. 

I’m sorry this happened and it always is such an unsettling feeling to have your location  compromised.  

Please send his 2 handles to the admin. We need to police our own fuckery. 

Edited by Laci French

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’m sending you a Pm with a ladies only area. 

I’m sorry this happened and it always is such an unsettling feeling to have your location  compromised.  

yes I changed rooms but still scary...