Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dre18

new to the board!

8 posts in this topic

new to the board and still learning how things work any tips would help!

I'm new here too! Nice to meet you! This site is quite a tricky sight so I could use any insight as well! I can let you know what I learn as I navigate thru! Good luck!

You are not a beautiful girl so you are not getting a lot of welcomes or tips hehehe so welcome from a fellow John have fun and be safe

don jaun you seem like a vet in the game I have a question on these references you need.  sounds like a dumb question but most the woman I want to see need my references and I don't have any

Welcome to Denver and don't eat the yellow snow. :)

Welcome to the board.  This can be a fun place to be.  When I started, I found a ladies who were newbie friendly.  My initial approach was friendly, non-specific and respectful.  I looked at a lot of reviews.  I lurked on TOB and read a lot of threads.  I tried to do as much research as I could...which I found to be fun.  Everyone of us was a newbie (at so many things).  Hope things work out for you and you find some fun times.

Welcome to TOB!  Read everything you can and make sure you make respectful contact with the ladies.  Full sentences are a bonus and always get our panties wet!

20 hours ago, dre18 said:

don jaun you seem like a vet in the game I have a question on these references you need.  sounds like a dumb question but most the woman I want to see need my references and I don't have any

Look for new newbly friendly ladies to start building reputation they have other ways to verify you are who you say you are and be nice to them