ilovewomen

Multiple Personalities

6 posts in this topic

So there are 2 postings in TOB listings where the ladies have different first names and the same last name.  The pictures for both postings show what appear to be the same lady.

I decided to contact one of them last night through TOB messaging and asked about scheduling.

The reply I got back asked me to text her with my handle. I went back to her and said my handle was at the end of the message and she never included a number to text to. Her listing says text is the only way for communication.

I asked her if she and the other lady were actually twin sisters and she replied absolutely 100%.

I then said In as sure she would want to screen me. I also said I need to screen her and asked if there was someplace where I could find reviews on her and her sister.

It has been about 20 hours now and crickets. No response at all.

I contact d the other sister and inquired about an appointment with her and her sister. 6 hours later and nothing.

I strongly suspect it is the same person posting as 2 separate people.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

So there are 2 postings in TOB listings where the ladies have different first names and the same last name.  The pictures for both postings show what appear to be the same lady.

I decided to contact one of them last night through TOB messaging and asked about scheduling.

The reply I got back asked me to text her with my handle. I went back to her and said my handle was at the end of the message and she never included a number to text to. Her listing says text is the only way for communication.

I asked her if she and the other lady were actually twin sisters and she replied absolutely 100%.

I then said In as sure she would want to screen me. I also said I need to screen her and asked if there was someplace where I could find reviews on her and her sister.

I contact d the other sister and inquired about an appointment with her and her sister. 6 hours later and nothing.

I’m assuming in the process of making this thread you reported the ads and providers, yes? Seeing as how there’s an entire other thread asking if this were allowed with the answer being a frank no and asking by the mods to report it. 

I reported the 2 ladies and listings.

I am aware of the other thread and didn’t feel that me posting my experience in that thread would result in anything. I also posted my experience for the gentlemen that would read this thread.

My thread was a report on my experience in trying to set an appointment to determine if the 2 in question was in fact 2 separate ladies or one lady posting with 2 personalities.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Tough call on if this is one lady or twins. I know you as a respectful man, but maybe that is not something “they” felt comfortable with and why you haven’t gotten a response?

If this is only one lady then shame on her for posting double listings. Tough part in this is that she would be paying for 2 separate listings...not sure how that would benefit her?  

While I have sent Ilovewomen and kaduk a PM I am addressing this here a this should have been posted in p411.  This way instead of guessing to whom the listing belongs to the proper Information could have been linked.  If you have been on this board for any length of time and looked at the listing there has been a set of twins that have been part of this community for a while. The sisters Ilovewomen I believe are the Asian girls which are traveling and will only be here for few more days. 

38 minutes ago, Laci French said:

, but maybe that is not something “they” felt comfortable with and why you haven’t gotten a response?

Ilovewomen sorry you had a bad experience but As laci stated above there must have been something wrong and maybe you have had some compiling experiences but this post seems to be more in retaliation rather than informative otherwise it would have been posted in the proper board and questions asked instead accusations.

These sisters are real and a ton of fun. I will have reviews submitted soon.

With the rollercoaster ride here lately being tough on both sides we should be careful on how information is posted. 

If any one has questions please PM me and I will be happy to answer.