Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeenHereDoingThis

Same Pictures

6 posts in this topic

I haven't been around real long and have not seen this addressed.  I am bringing it up here so other newer folks may learn as well.  

I assume that two different identities should not have the same pictures, Right??  If we run across such a thing??  Any bored Mods hanging around willing to provide some insight??

Ladies reinvent themselves all the time. Sometimes to hide a scam. Or bad review. Sometimes cause they like a different name better. Up to you if you wanna roll the dice on that. 

Both are current ads, Both have one recent review.  Actually not looking to see either one just not sure if this violates any rules or anything.  Just asking to learn.

15 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Both are current ads, Both have one recent review.  Actually not looking to see either one just not sure if this violates any rules or anything.  Just asking to learn.

The point i'm getting at is it could be nefarious, or not, so don't read too much into it.

On a profile go to listing. Click on the eyeball 👁 

you will see the report listing; enter info pertaining  to fake and/or borrowed images.

89A8FF36-0060-4A50-A3DF-B265B11118C8.jpeg

12 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I assume that two different identities should not have the same pictures, Right?? 

Rare as it is,sometimes different girls use the same stolen photos ,without realizing it.