Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chem&bio

How can we help?

5 posts in this topic

I see that there are a lot of comments out there but I wanted to know, what can we do to help out the community? Or maybe even how do we not make this worse? 

Audrey, I think you've nailed it.  Some of it is common sense (which I know can be un-common)  and some of it requires patience and everyone doing their "due diligence".  You point number 10 is perfect.

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Unfortunately the ones that need this advice will more than likely not read it, but here is goes:

1. If there is a lady that you are interested in seeing, research her. Can you find her hours, location, contact method preferred, gifts etc. This will avoid having to ask questions that may put your or her in a awkward position.

2. Use her preferred method of contact if you know it. 

3. Do not  haggle. Now is not the time.

4. If you feel a need to ask explicit questions, be sure to screen first. It makes us feel more comfortable. 

5. More than likely she is not available at 3am.

6. If you would like a visit NOW, 7am or 10pm, be sure you have pre-screened. 

7. If you do not have references, know you may have to screen. You may find this information on websites etc. "Can I come over NOW, and no I am not going to tell you my name", probably will not work.

8. Ask ladies for recommendations. Most of us are glad to cooperate and keep you and ourselves safe. We want all to have fun.

9. We are people, and this is our business. Treat us the way that you would treat your sister or mother. Do not stay over your allotted time, do not short your donation, do not ask us for non-paid dates. If we have time to go out or take time off of work, we will probably go with family or friends. Of course there are exceptions to this for special friends and clients. If you are meeting for a half hour, asking for a discount, don't ask to meet for drinks, etc. Tasteless

10. Show up ready to have fun. Do not gossip, or bring negativity. More times than not we enjoy our time with you just as much as you enjoy us. :-)

+1000

While the urge may be immediate, the real reward is a good, safe experience. The anticipation that builds with trust building is well worth it.

If you don't care about a provider's safety, you shouldn't expect much in return.

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Unfortunately the ones that need this advice will more than likely not read it, but here is goes:

1. If there is a lady that you are interested in seeing, research her. Can you find her hours, location, contact method preferred, gifts etc. This will avoid having to ask questions that may put your or her in a awkward position.

2. Use her preferred method of contact if you know it. 

3. Do not  haggle. Now is not the time.

4. If you feel a need to ask explicit questions, be sure to screen first. It makes us feel more comfortable. 

5. More than likely she is not available at 3am.

6. If you would like a visit NOW, 7am or 10pm, be sure you have pre-screened. 

7. If you do not have references, know you may have to screen. You may find this information on websites etc. "Can I come over NOW, and no I am not going to tell you my name", probably will not work.

8. Ask ladies for recommendations. Most of us are glad to cooperate and keep you and ourselves safe. We want all to have fun.

9. We are people, and this is our business. Treat us the way that you would treat your sister or mother. Do not stay over your allotted time, do not short your donation, do not ask us for non-paid dates. If we have time to go out or take time off of work, we will probably go with family or friends. Of course there are exceptions to this for special friends and clients. If you are meeting for a half hour, asking for a discount, don't ask to meet for drinks, etc. Tasteless

10. Show up ready to have fun. Do not gossip, or bring negativity. More times than not we enjoy our time with you just as much as you enjoy us. :-)

I wish everyone could see this! You couldn't have said it better, Audrey!