robmit69

Any info on this girl

12 posts in this topic

She No Showed me yesterday. she apologized. I tried again this morning, no reply to text. In her defense, I DO get up early, more so than most folks.

11 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

She No Showed me yesterday. she apologized. I tried again this morning, no reply to text. In her defense, I DO get up early, more so than most folks.

Thank you, was thinking of seeing her myself. If you could, if you see her today. Please PM me

No reply today! BUT, I did try at 4 A,M,-_- So not surprised. Will try again!

I give up!

After extensive texting with her, we were going to meet this morning.

Good luck!

Agreed!!! Ive tried on 2 different days with no luck! I'm sure someone might get lucky and get through to her. . . But so far, that lucky (or unlucky) guy isn't me! Update us all if anyone gets through to her. . . 

Thanks gents. But I think I'm going to pass.if you guys had no luck. I'm sure I won't neither

FINALLY! Thanks N6 .I was starting to wonder if the guys were gonna get it ;)

Well, seems she added more "realistic" looking pictures and changed her name to Lexxy, but same phone number.

http://denver.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/independent-720-787-2615-lets-party-must-try-new-in-town/37955813

But, of course thinking with the litle head, I have set THREE additional times to the 2 that I already tried. All no shows, and ghosting when she should have been showing up. 

I don't get it?! Why keep setting up meetings, and posting ads, only to bail???

8 hours ago, Fun4uco said:

But, of course thinking with the litle head, I have set THREE additional times to the 2 that I already tried. All no shows, and ghosting when she should have been showing up. 

I can't resist...I had this same thought about you!       I don't get it?! Why keep setting up meetings

You freaking have got to be kidding!!!  Why in the world would you make five dates with an average-looking, no-review, overweight (if she claims 160, she will be at least 170+), backpage gal and keep at it after being ghosted five times?  There are lots of beautiful, considerate, sexy women advertising on TOB, who will answer the phone and show up!  Are you just a glutton for punishment?

Dude, smell the roses.