Come Honor Face

In support of clocks

67 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Ummm.

I have a suggestion

Just keep the session honest.

If you book for an hour or five or a half, respect that. ...

Hmmm yourself. You seem to have missed the OP. CHF was requesting some tools (a clock) to more easily honor that agreement, be it 1, 5, or 3/4 hour. 

20 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Hmmm yourself. You seem to have missed the OP. CHF was requesting some tools (a clock) to more easily honor that agreement, be it 1, 5, or 3/4 hour. 

And your point is?

5 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

And your point is?

My point is that the OP was not asking to extend the session, but rather asking for better tools to honor the original agreement. As did most of the fellas chiming into the thread. 

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

My point is that the OP was not asking to extend the session, but rather asking for better tools to honor the original agreement. As did most of the fellas chiming into the thread. 

Got it, thanks.

I usually wear a watch so it's not a big deal but I could see how one could lose track of time without a watch or a clock in the room.

2 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

Got it, thanks.

I usually wear a watch so it's not a big deal but I could see how one could lose track of time without a watch or a clock in the room.

When I retired my watchs went into a drawer. I take one out on occasion  as jewelry, but in session I tend to take all my jewelry off & put it in my pocket(incall). My cell phone keeps track of important events for me. I suppose I could set a timer on the phone, but that can be abrupt. I like having a visible clock. A quick glance tells me I have 10-15 minutes left - time to start wrapping things up. 

As for losing track of time - I had better be losing track of time or we're not having the fun I expected. Most YL fill the bill quite nicely. 😁

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

When I retired my watchs went into a drawer. I take one out on occasion  as jewelry, but in session I tend to take all my jewelry off & put it in my pocket(incall). My cell phone keeps track of important events for me. I suppose I could set a timer on the phone, but that can be abrupt. I like having a visible clock. A quick glance tells me I have 10-15 minutes left - time to start wrapping things up. 

As for losing track of time - I had better be losing track of time or we're not having the fun I expected. Most YL fill the bill quite nicely. 😁

Nicely said on all points.

When I retire I'm right with you on taking off the watch.

By my estimate I should be able to retire in (give or take 155 years!)

25 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

Nicely said on all points.

When I retire I'm right with you on taking off the watch.

By my estimate I should be able to retire in (give or take 155 years!)

Retire??  Shit, I'll have to work till noon on the day of my funeral...