41SM

Should I be worried if a woman's p411 is "temporarily down?"

7 posts in this topic

Whenever I go to a certain provider's p411 page I see the message "This provider must contact us to get her p411 reinstated. No other information will be given to anyone other than the holder of this account." 

Is this message cause for concern? I have an appointment scheduled with this provider for later in the week and I'm wondering if this message should make me reconsider showing up

Edited by 41SM

I think, in a way, you have already answered your own question.

However, if it were me, and I were still on the fence, and had already scheduled to see this provider, I would let her know I have concerns, re: the p411 account, and see if there's a logical explanation and/or reasons for the inactivation. Perhaps it's merely an administrative snafu and might possibly be nbd.

On the other hand...if she has no logical explanation, only you can determine if you're willing to TOFTT and follow through with the session as scheduled.

EXCUSE ME, Worry if a woman's p411 account is down? Oh please ! Only if she is the only woman in the world for you.  Really , are there not other ladies that trip your trigger? Whatever the reason behind her account  I am sure  the matter will resolve itself in due time. I would move on and check back if still interested periodically.

But since you have a appointment scheduled with her later this week, then just contact her and see if it is still on. Pretty damn simple I think.

Edited by Jez UaBriain

Being active on P411 is not a required element of ensuring a provider's "legitimacy."  I personally requested my P411 account be closed months ago.  There are several possible reasons why her account is inactive:  she may have requested it to be; she may have overlooked a "request for okay" which in the past would trigger a temporary suspension; etc.   If she has good reviews etc., I wouldn't be too concerned about it.  xoxo

34 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

Being active on P411 is not a required element of ensuring a provider's "legitimacy."  I personally requested my P411 account be closed months ago.  There are several possible reasons why her account is inactive:  she may have requested it to be; she may have overlooked a "request for okay" which in the past would trigger a temporary suspension; etc.   If she has good reviews etc., I wouldn't be too concerned about it.  xoxo

^^^^Excellent Points^^^^^

6 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

EXCUSE ME, Worry if a woman's p411 account is down? Oh please ! Only if she is the only woman in the world for you.  Really , are there not other ladies that trip your trigger? Whatever the reason behind her account  I am sure  the matter will resolve itself in due time. I would move on and check back if still interested periodically.

But since you have a appointment scheduled with her later this week, then just contact her and see if it is still on. Pretty damn simple I think.

Damn and I'm not as hole lol

7 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

But since you have a appointment scheduled with her later this week, then just contact her and see if it is still on.  Bingo

To the OP - why are you checking her p411 page when the appointment is already scheduled?  Regardless, you need to either show or cancel with adequate notice, assuming you have contact info without going thru p411 page!

2 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

There you go being a voice of reason again Ms. Danielle.