billyhill

provider map

6 posts in this topic

I dont know where I was looking the other day but I came across a map of Denver that showed where providers are. You could click on each provider and it would pull up info on them. Anybody have an idea where I may  have seen this?  Would be good for finding providers close by

19 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

On City Vibe

Never been there, is it one those that you have to join or one that likes to borrow information from other ad sites?

You have to join. There are a lot of ladies from Denver on there. I cant promise it brings the $ but may be a good alternative for the ladies that use Backpage.

Myproviderguide.com featured providers within "x" number of miles of zip code; a person enters. I didn't know of city vibe offered a feature to find providers. The website didn't catch my attention, so I moved on.

Thinking about trying Cityvive thank you Kandi Apple I have been talking to a Cindy a few times she tried to talk through how to use it. Just never officially got it up and going. I think also you are supposed to find a location kind of close to your place of biz, but not the Exact Location. So, to answer BillyHill, yes you are somewhat on the right track with your answer but only Somewhat right! :) Please understand us providers need to consider safety first and by posting  sort of close by location to give you an idea  of proximity- Possibly cross streets! :) That hopefully is helpful to the client! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki