Jez UaBriain

In view of recent threads..........

71 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, MAG said:

My wife isn't a hooker.  Yours is (was).

Well, you are rude, and we are rude to you.  Guess that makes it the truth.  Try posting ONE respectful disagreement.  Just one.  Like Lucy, you're incapable.

YOU will find that politeness begets politeness.  Try it sometime Destiny, you'll be surprised at the results.

You makes this so easy, do you read what you type? I have seen nothing but respectful disagreements, the accusations, the pettiness, the disgruntled hooker and white knight talk only came from you. Please since this is so important to you highlight what in this thread has been so disrespectful? Disrespect and hurt feelings aren't the same. FYI.

34 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You makes this so easy, do you read what you type? I have seen nothing but respectful disagreements, the accusations, the pettiness, the disgruntled hooker and white knight talk only came from you. Please since this is so important to you highlight what in this thread has been so disrespectful? Disrespect and hurt feelings aren't the same. FYI.

Don't give yourself so much credit -- you're not capable of hurting my feelings.

Once again (for the reading impaired) -- look at Badboy's last post.  He admitted being too harsh when he used the word asshole, and owned his white-knighting without acting like a petulant brat.  You've never done half as well on your best day.

51 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

How stupid do you think I am? Honestly? It doesn't matter the examples I find because you would find a way to argue. Your definition of disrespectful seems really warped and very broad. So really the burden is on you to prove this disrespect you think I have and like I said I have lots of posts at your disposal. I didn't back down from your "challenge". No reasonable person would accept that challenge because it's futile. If you don't have the evidence to back up your claims it only makes you look foolish not the person who didn't accept your obviously rigged challenge.

You argue in favor of disrespectful posts like Stevie's was but want everyone else to have manners? It really is mind boggling.

If I asked Badboy for an example, he could point to his last post, and I would readily agree.

The evidence to back up my claims is your entire posting history.  The challenge isn't rigged, it's sitting there waiting for ONE SINGLE example from over 3000 posts to refute it......well?

50 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

blah blah blah

Here's something to think about....

Most providers on this board are generally respectful.  Kali is always respectful and polite.  Melissa Sterling is very pleasant.  Even SultryKitten, who I frequently disagree with, is usually polite.  Jez may annoy me sometimes, but she's a pleasant person.

I find you to be everything they are not.  Militant, angry, bitter, and insulting.  If someone disagrees with you, you go on the attack.  If just once I saw you defend your position on an issue without sounding like Donald Trump with a vagina, I would gladly acknowledge it and soften my own response (as I did with Badboy).

Think about that, after your blood pressure comes down.

13 hours ago, MAG said:

My wife isn't a hooker.  Yours is (was).

Well, you are rude, and we are rude to you.  Guess that makes it the truth.  Try posting ONE respectful disagreement.  Just one.  Like Lucy, you're incapable.

YOU will find that politeness begets politeness.  Try it sometime Destiny, you'll be surprised at the results.

Huh? What difference does it make that my S/O used to be part of this "hobby"? I'm sure both you, and your wife, trade some skill useful to others, for income. We all do

I did catch the disrepectful notion that Destiny "is" a hooker, and calling me, by her handle, rather than my own. It seems you can't post respectfully, eh? 

In just this post, you name-called three different times. If you REALLY think politeness begets politeness, feel free to try it.

32 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Huh? What difference does it make that my S/O used to be part of this "hobby"? I'm sure both you, and your wife, trade some skill useful to others, for income. We all do

I did catch the disrepectful notion that Destiny "is" a hooker, and calling me, by her handle, rather than my own. It seems you can't post respectfully, eh? 

In just this post, you name-called three different times. If you REALLY think politeness begets politeness, feel free to try it.

You first.

So, "is" is disrespectful, but "was" is not?  You sound like Bill Clinton.  Even more often, you sound the way Destiny often sounded.  Disrespectful, dramatic, even hysterical.  I often wonder who's really at the keyboard.

Yes, politeness begets politeness.  Do you treat people badly, and think you should be treated nicely in return?  That's how it sounds.  6000+ posts, and you still haven't learned any better.  Sad.

9 hours ago, MAG said:

Here's something to think about....

Most providers on this board are generally respectful.  Kali is always respectful and polite.  Melissa Sterling is very pleasant.  Even SultryKitten, who I frequently disagree with, is usually polite.  Jez may annoy me sometimes, but she's a pleasant person.

I find you to be everything they are not.  Militant, angry, bitter, and insulting.  If someone disagrees with you, you go on the attack.  If just once I saw you defend your position on an issue without sounding like Donald Trump with a vagina, I would gladly acknowledge it and soften my own response (as I did with Badboy).

Think about that, after your blood pressure comes down.

LOL I offer no apologies for not being a sycophant. No offense to the ladies but they kiss ass to avoid garbage mouths like yours. I'm not here to entertain you and a discussion forum is not an advertising venue and you're definitely not my target demographic. So what is that you want me to do? Add little winky faces and "lols" to diminish my point and my posts? I am not angry, bitter or insulting (maybe a little insulting). I just don't mince words. I could stoop to your level and call names and try and bully other members when I feel ganged up on. I could accuse members of letting their partners use their handles. I could even accuse you of changing handles and hiding a past. But what good does it do? Nothing? Are you any less angry after you lash out and accuse others of behavior that you yourself are guilty of? You're not.

You bullied Badboy into an apology. I have yet to see you acknowledge that you were the one that also called names and that you were the one throwing around petty accusations. Still waiting on your definition of disrespect and your examples of my disrespect. It's almost too bad we disabled the popularity points. I would love to show you all the ladies that actually agree with what I say.

Again your free to read my posts, your fingers obviously aren't broken and neither is the search function.  And someone already called you Donald Trump so try harder. And let's be honest about who the Trump is between us. It's most certainly you, who cries about manners but has no idea how to actually display them. Who tries to bully people into submission when his feelings are hurt. You can't hurt my feelings, you can try but you won't succeed. I don't ultimately care whether or not you're rude but what you like to try and do is silence people rather than actually try and have the civil discourse you claim to crave.

There are dozens of other topics we could talk about and we don't. There are some informative threads about this industry that got basically no response and it's a shame. It's obvious that you thrive on the drama, you rarely post unless it's to fan the flames. All this time typing this out was really wasted, you've formed an opinion and you wont ever stop to check your own behavior. 

On 9/26/2016 at 5:54 PM, Jez UaBriain said:

Damn boys, why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Huh, my quote somehow didn't post. Must be dumb luck I guess! A glitch perhaps?

Yes, a glitch.

10 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You bullied Badboy into an apology. Seriously???  1) he didn't apologize.  2) you don't even give him credit for his own well-considered response.  3) Your bias against me is so strong, you blame ME for HIS polite behavior.  4)  Bullying????  C'mon.... :rolleyes:

It's almost too bad we disabled the popularity points. I would love to show you all the ladies that actually agree with what I say.  Why should popularity points mean anything?  Besides, there are folks here who agree with me, too.  So what?

I don't ultimately care whether or not you're rude You sure SEEM to care, with your posts that read like a Margaret Mitchell novel but what you like to try and do is silence people rather than actually try and have the civil discourse you claim to crave.  I would be overjoyed to have a civil and respectful debate/discussion with you.  I don't think you're capable of being civil.  The instant your views are threatened, you attack.  That's not civil.

you rarely post unless it's to fan the flames. I posted on other threads besides this one -- at least two yesterday.  Again, your bias is showing All this time typing this out was really wasted, you've formed an opinion and you wont ever stop to check your own behavior. If I see rudeness, I will respond with rudeness.  If I see a respectful post, I'll respond accordingly.  See below......

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Image result for positive message

Well done.  This is advice we could all use.  Thanks for posting it. :)