Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

North

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys I am looking for any info on AirBnB.Was wondering if anyone on here has actually used them?

What sort of info do you need? I believe Jos has mentioned that she has used Air BNB in the past so she could probably answer some questions for you. I have never booked with them but I do like to browse their site and there are some great spaces available.

There is also a site called Kink BNB same idea but it's for sex positive places

I've booked AirBNB rooms on week long trips. It beats a hotel any day. It's much easier to relax and you can use some of the facilities such as the kitchen. You usually get the chance to chat with the host who typically lives at the place. It is also cheaper than a hotel. Its a lot like visiting relatives - you can get more comfortable, but you only want to share what you want them to know.

I have thought about inviting a 'friend' over, but decided against it. After all, you are usually a guest in someone's home and if, on the other hand, you were the host you would want to know about anyone else being invited in. Plus it would be difficult to concentrate on 'activities' if I thought that our noises could be heard in adjacent rooms. I would look into leasing the complete apartment/house if privacy is valued.

It raises a bit of a conundrum.  I would not feel comfortable inviting other people into someone else's home and especially not to do an illegal act unless the owner was fully aware that I was.  But how do you bring that up with an owner you do not know?  I would also worry about too many "guests" without having any clue as to how nosy the neighbors may be and how inclined they are to call LE if they figure it out.  But maybe i am off base or over thinking.