12 posts in this topic

Here's some additional Ads same images

816 area code shows Missouri  817 as Texas; I would think the numbers would be associated with the same individual, but be a wee bit careful.....   

I traded a few texts with her. She has reviews with erotic monkey. ....not sure how legit that site is. Also, her earlier ads were associated with another provider on same account. Maybe traveling pair?

Thanks guys,

I gonna keep my grounds for now and stay away from her. Not sure how legit she is ... I found different  pictures and stuff on google. Just not ready to take chances  to get satisfied because there is plenty legit options although  I wanted to see her so bad. If anyone has some good news about her though  please pm me 

6 hours ago, QuakerOatZ said:

She does have a video... 

Videos can be copied and stolen just as easily as photos, I'm not saying that's what she did. Just a word of warning.

On 8/3/2016 at 9:12 AM, QuakerOatZ said:

She does have a video... 

Well that makes her very legit !!!!

I was going to see her in ABQ about 6 months ago or so, just didn't work out. Her review on Erotic Monkey is by hdtravel, who is someone I know of,  and have communicated with and know others who know him. So in a round about way I'd be comfortable with seeing her. I just like other types more. I considered seeing her in ABQ as the pickin's were slim that day, but found something that more suited my tastes. Hope that helps.........