Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

7 posts in this topic

On the discussions it lets you give a heart for something you like(guess that's how it's used)how do i actually manage to get that part to work?

It's called reputation. I don't know what your screen looks like but on my client screen, in the lower right hand corner of each post is a Green Arrow pointing up, that's positive reputation. The Red Arrow pointing down is Booo...Hissss reputation. From what I understand we're allowed to give 10 reputations in a 24 hour period. You can go to Forums and search. I'd search Whisperer on this one. He has a site how to thread in there. Hope that helps.

On 7/11/2016 at 5:25 PM, fishndude57 said:

It's called reputation. I don't know what your screen looks like but on my client screen, in the lower right hand corner of each post is a Green Arrow pointing up, that's positive reputation. The Red Arrow pointing down is Booo...Hissss reputation. From what I understand we're allowed to give 10 reputations in a 24 hour period. You can go to Forums and search. I'd search Whisperer on this one. He has a site how to thread in there. Hope that helps.

Speaking of reputations, in the past, it used to show our reputations beneath our avatars, why has that ceased being the case?

39 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

Speaking of reputations, in the past, it used to show our reputations beneath our avatars, why has that ceased being the case?

In the past-past as on the Old TOB, before the change over we had a rep system in place that had became a popularity contest. In essence the more reps you had the more power per rep you had. A member with 100 reputations could give a rep to another member but then that member would not benefit  as much as say a member with 550 reputations to there credit could give (exponentially) . Abuse of the system ran rampant & became worse than a Zombie Apocalypse. So it was shit canned altogether.

Fast forward to the New TOB with a some what different rep system in place, low & behold for many reasons some individuals tried to abuse the rep system.

AnD in this case instead of getting rid of it entirely, it was decided to modify the rep system to where you can give it but not see the total reps per member,

This way it can be used as it was intended.

Oh wow, never realized the system could be abused like that. Figures some bad apples spoil it for the rest of us.