Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello and help please

7 posts in this topic

I went from certified massage therapist, to more. [snip] A Colorado gent told me this is the place to be.  I don't trust backpage anymore.  This site is kind of confusing and I scrolled through some of the forums and everything and still confused. Thxs in advance. 

Edited by Kaduk
overtly drawning attention...

Would recommend to go to the review section and enter either massage or FBSM for services offered.

Hi Casey. I am not sure if you are asking a question or introducing yourself but welcome to our community.

I am not sure the review section is what you are looking for.  Just spend a little time getting familiar reading the forums.  You will get the hang of it.

Many of us look forward to a FBSM with options, especially from someone who is familiar with the topography.

Lastly, be sure to contribute in the forum discussions.  Personality wins me over more than glamor shots.

Hi Casey! Welcome to TOB. I hope you enjoy the show here. It's always nice to have a provider contribute to the discussion and offer a fresh perspective.

Hi Casey,  so you need to pay for an ad to advertise on the ad sections. However,  the guys enjoy some ladies to participate here as well. Welcome to TOB. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Hi Casey,  so you need to pay for an ad to advertise on the ad sections. However,  the guys enjoy some ladies to participate here as well. Welcome to TOB. 

Personally, I find participation in the forums more important than ads. It develops a sense of who you are and creates interest in you as a person. I use ads to determine availability of ladies in whom I'm interested.