Bora Bora

The motion of the ocean?

15 posts in this topic

Many women (not all) would say "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean" or "It's not the size that counts, it's how you use it".

So, not counting hands, kisses, tongue, foreplay, daty, etc., what does it mean to use it well, besides going in and out?

funny_kangaroo_zoo_question_visitor.jpg

From what I've read (& personal experience seems to bear this out):

• Rhythmic patterns of strokes, varied by depth(short, long) or speed(slow, fast). These may be a counted pattern (ssssl, sssll, sslll, ...).  This has the added advantage of doing math, possibly extending your arousal, giving her more time to reach the peak. (I prefer 10-12 beat/patterns instead of the 5 beats illustrated above.). For extra credit, syncopate your rhythms. 
  • Angular strokes, pressing one side or the other (or top & bottom) as you move in & out. Or even a corkscrew motion. 
  • Strokes that pay particular attention to the clit, either dragging your shaft across it or grinding (gently) with you pelvis at the bottom of the stroke. If you make this a circular grind, it combines well with a cork screw stroke. 
  • There's lotus seat position, with her mounted, where rocking back & forth is quite effective. 

Just a few ideas to try during intercourse.

Of course, best results have been achieved by extending foreplay with sensual, but not directly sexual, activities like bathing or massage.

I'm not going to contradict the above advice.  I strongly suspect Bit has a lot more experience in this arena than I.

However, since all women are different, something to consider is to let her "drive."  In cowgirl, she can control the motion and rhythm that bests suits her.

But, above all else, if she does not like you, it is not going to be pleasant for her.  It all starts with how comfortable you make her feel.  Did you follow her instructions? Are you clean?  Are you generous? Are you polite? Are you as attractive as you can be, given what nature has granted you? Are you charming and witty? Did you at least try to be?

"A woman laughing is a woman conquered"

Just my $0.02 worth.

5 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Wait it minute. Wasn't it you that just yesterday was considering having a needle stuck in your penis to stop them from laughing? :cool:

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

Many women (not all) would say "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean" or "It's not the size that counts, it's how you use it".

Yes they do say these things. They can be found on the same list that includes:

"The check is in the mail"

"My phone cut out"

"I'm from the government, I'm here to help"

11 minutes ago, Laplace said:

...  It all starts with how comfortable you make her feel.  ...

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Number one answer!

8 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Wait it minute. Wasn't it you that just yesterday was considering having a needle stuck in your penis to stop them from laughing? :cool:

Just as there are many ways to give pleasure to a woman, there are many ways to make them laugh......

Ever see a dildo that looks like your dick?

It starts with the connection. You either have one or you don't. I don't care if you're hot as hell and chiseled and cut like Adonis,  if you cant fuck me with your brain and chemistry then, you got nothing. Some of the most memorable men for me are the ones who have smaller sizes but that I connected with. Yeah sure you can come in, drop my pants and have it without saying much, but I call that type of meeting easy money nothing more. I prefer the connection.

Edited by Melissa Sterling
Bad grammer

1 hour ago, Laplace said:

Maybe, but my experience suggests it matters what she's laughing at.

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

• Rhythmic patterns of strokes, varied by depth(short, long) or speed(slow, fast). These may be a counted pattern (ssssl, sssll, sslll, ...).  This has the added advantage of doing math, possibly extending your arousal, giving her more time to reach the peak. (I prefer 10-12 beat/patterns instead of the 5 beats illustrated above.). For extra credit, syncopate your rhythms. 
  • Angular strokes, pressing one side or the other (or top & bottom) as you move in & out. Or even a corkscrew motion. 
  • Strokes that pay particular attention to the clit, either dragging your shaft across it or grinding (gently) with you pelvis at the bottom of the stroke. If you make this a circular grind, it combines well with a cork screw stroke. 
  • There's lotus seat position, with her mounted, where rocking back & forth is quite effective. 

Of course, best results have been achieved by extending foreplay with sensual, but not directly sexual, activities like bathing or massage.

Wow... interesting! :lol:

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Bit is a Maestro!

7 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

So, not counting hands, kisses, tongue, foreplay, daty, etc., what does it mean to use it well, besides going in and out?

For me, sex is a form of communication between two (or more) individuals.  THERE IS NO FORMULA!  Guys have asked this question with regards to going down on a woman and invariably someone who brings up "the alphabet with the tongue" bs.  DON'T.  Try listening to what her reactions and body are telling you.  Same with your dick. I've found my most disappointing encounters are when I have any specific expectations or agenda. Unfortunately, I've also  got to have a complete connection for it to be a top of the line experience. When it happens, I tend to stick with it until something changes.   A pretty face or a smoking bod are relatively meaningless in the absence of a sharp mind. And a sharp mind and an empathetic personality make up for any number other physical shortcomings.  For me.  In/out, up/down, fast/slow... the answer is "yes and it depends." How often do you nod in a conversation? How often do you reflect back to the person? How often do you transition topics and how? Beats me.  It's a conversation.  Personally, I start with trying to understand more than I'm trying to be understood and I take it from there. 

8 minutes ago, Happymon said:

For me, sex is a form of communication between two (or more) individuals.  THERE IS NO FORMULA!  Guys have asked this question with regards to going down on a woman and invariably someone who brings up "the alphabet with the tongue" bs.  DON'T.  Try listening to what her reactions and body are telling you.  Same with your dick. I've found my most disappointing encounters are when I have any specific expectations or agenda. Unfortunately, I've also  got to have a complete connection for it to be a top of the line experience. When it happens, I tend to stick with it until something changes.   A pretty face or a smoking bod are relatively meaningless in the absence of a sharp mind. And a sharp mind and an empathetic personality make up for any number other physical shortcomings.  For me.  In/out, up/down, fast/slow... the answer is "yes and it depends." How often do you nod in a conversation? How often do you reflect back to the person? How often do you transition topics and how? Beats me.  It's a conversation.  Personally, I start with trying to understand more than I'm trying to be understood and I take it from there. 

Thanks Happymon, very well said!

9 minutes ago, Happymon said:

For me, sex is a form of communication between two (or more) individuals.  THERE IS NO FORMULA!  ... Try listening to what her reactions and body are telling you.  Same with your dick. ...  For me.  In/out, up/down, fast/slow... the answer is "yes and it depends." ...

The litany I proposed is not intended as a script, but rather as tools to illicit a response for you to gauge her reactions. Just as some guys want deep throat, some like fast, others slow, or swirling her tongue around the glans, prostrate massage, all tricks of the trade for the fairer members, these activities are just a starting point. Different strokes for different folks. As Happymon says, "... listening to what her reactions and body are telling you." Remember, the mind is your most significant sex organ.