Jez UaBriain

Question girls.....

6 posts in this topic

;)With the rents in the metro area being so high that it is virtually impossible to keep to places going at the same time. (Ie., a incall and a separate living  residence). I am curious about the ladies who use their own residence, and how they manage to keep neighbors suspicions at bay. Any ladies care to elaborate ?

Keep the traffic to a minimum. My real life traffic is high, so when a friend stops by, nobody thinks twice. Some guys bring a brief case and all the neighbors know my SO does taxes so we're good.

I was able to pick my specific apartment at my complex. So I picked on that only had a neighbor on one side and the neighbor on the other side doesn't speak English. I try to keep business in the day time hours, most people around here are home at night and more likely to notice people coming and going. I also try to reduce the knocking on the door. If you're comfortable with how you've screened and the gent who is coming to see you then have them come in or call you from the parking lot so you can be ready at the door. I would strongly suggest to anyone considering it that you stay away from gated communities.

For the most part neighbors aren't really nosy, mine aren't at least. If you're not super loud you're neighbors aren't likely to pay you any attention.  Neighbors are more likely to hear something than see something. To be fair I am also speaking from the apartment perspective.

Lucy covered it all.......

I have lived in 3 different  locations since taking the plunge 10 years ago. I have operated an incall out of each successfully, without any issue from LE, management or neighbors. Number one is to keep traffic at a minimum. Schedule clients hours apart if possible. And not at the top of the hour. Mix things up so your neighbors don't see a pattern in your visitors.

I use the 2 call process. I ask a client to call when he is on the way and to call when he arrives and has parked his vehicle. That way I know my visitor has arrived. No knocks on my door are necessary.....I am ready to open the door as he approaches.

Keep the chit chat in the hall or yard to a minimum also. And keep the noise level down.

Acting like you aren't doing anything wrong also helps. Playing the dumb card has got me out of many a sticky situation in the past.

From a client perspective, speaking for myself, when seeking a new experience I look for a provider offering a discreet private setting, private home, condo, and out of the way parking is a plus. Not that I won't see a new provider at a hotel, but she has to have alot going for her to get me to go to a hotel. I, and I'm sure I'm not alone, prefer as private an incall as possible. 

10 hours ago, jhooker said:

From a client perspective, speaking for myself, when seeking a new experience I look for a provider offering a discreet private setting, private home, condo, and out of the way parking is a plus. Not that I won't see a new provider at a hotel, but she has to have alot going for her to get me to go to a hotel. I, and I'm sure I'm not alone, prefer as private an incall as possible. 

Totally agree bro... hotels seems so much more sketchy, and risky. I prefer women with private in calls that are more discrete. However, I have seen some women in hotels that had it set up correctly side doors left ajar, etc. Direct access to their room, met me at the side door to walk me back to the room. Overall, hotels do still just make me nervous though.