TheWhisperer

Review Improvements

40 posts in this topic

Gentleman let's not forget that all reviews are fantasy! 

Just noticed this morning... What gives?   I really really wanted to complain about the whole 10/10 on every woman... unless shes <5/<5 but humans will be humans.  Is this a reaction to the inability of people to give an accurate rating even if its being generous. I always found it helpful with new providers to gauge looks and service but alas, you're only as good as how you use your tools. I also noticed one of my reviews went to 10/10 after the web site changes too. Maybe a lot of reviews just went 10/10 although it seemed all the new ones were also 10/10 or fail. 

So it's just pass fail now? Maybe for the better... :( 

Either way, I appreciate the fellows who leaves great reviews. 

55 minutes ago, mrbreeze said:

Just noticed this morning... What gives?   I really really wanted to complain about the whole 10/10 on every woman... unless shes <5/<5 but humans will be humans.  Is this a reaction to the inability of people to give an accurate rating even if its being generous. I always found it helpful with new providers to gauge looks and service but alas, you're only as good as how you use your tools. I also noticed one of my reviews went to 10/10 after the web site changes too. Maybe a lot of reviews just went 10/10 although it seemed all the new ones were also 10/10 or fail. 

So it's just pass fail now? Maybe for the better... :( 

Either way, I appreciate the fellows who leaves great reviews. 

It's a response to several things: Your 10 isn't my 10 is the TL;DR version. We just need to know if the pics are accurate. Maybe you're into BBW and I only want spinners. We'll never agree on what's a 10 in looks. Same issue, but more ambiguous, with service. 

Yeah, sorry that post is a little out of context because it was moved from another thread.  Just got done reading this one and this has been brought up...

I guess I disagree then. No worries. I get your point just disagree. I would prefer a woman between petite and heavenly woman curves.... not all the way into BBW.  I can find beauty in almost any human I see. For instance, the woman on the cover of the current SI swimsuit issue is bigger than I would seek. Out of my scope here or personally. I would give her a solid 8. She's beautiful, no doubt. Not my thing but I know the difference between a 5 and a 10 in any category. 

I could literally make the same exact argument about the pass/fail system.  What might be a pass to you is a fail to me. Maybe its how she held herself. Honestly, the only thing I've ever judged about a BBW is when they are the type that feels sorry or bad about them self. Sexy is sexy. One of the best real life lovers I've had was 30 lbs heavier than I had dated and penciled in her eyebrows. I could see someone saying its a fail because penciling your brows is a little strange. She had zero, and I mean zero cares about her looks. The sexiness and confidence this woman carried (and was 23!) was like nothing I had seen. I loved it for our short time together. The 10 value lets people discern a little more than pass/fail. I think it's also an advantage for a more established provider. One fail can hurt a solid new provider. 

How would you handle a situation where she has no public image so you can't say if it was accurate but she was hot? Or worse you have to put no, because it wasn't what you expected but the session itself was a 10? I had this happen a few years back with a well known provider on here. For the split second I was WTF did I just myself into, nothing like the pics and reviewers statements and it turned out to be one of the sexiest times. She was a absolute lovely human being to be around.  I wouldn't want someone or her to think she was unattractive.  A 7/10 is more accurate than a no and yes respectively. On the flip side, I've seen a few women under the age of 23 that would be 10/6ish and a yes/no wouldn't make sense. The women that really are a 10/10 deserve that. I saw one a few weeks back and giving her a pass fail is not fair to the woman. Period. 

The problem I see is that men are just giving ten's out because the may have ejaculated in/on/ or around her. The excitement is just too much for them.  

I didn't know the former review format but the way it is now looks good!

The new system is a little disconcerting but an improvement I will get used to.

If anyone wants to retain the numbers system just put it in the body of the review.  Even nonwriters can do that.

26 minutes ago, mrbreeze said:

Yeah, sorry that post is a little out of context because it was moved from another thread.  Just got done reading this one and this has been brought up...

I guess I disagree then. No worries. I get your point just disagree. I would prefer a woman between petite and heavenly woman curves.... not all the way into BBW.  I can find beauty in almost any human I see. For instance, the woman on the cover of the current SI swimsuit issue is bigger than I would seek. Out of my scope here or personally. I would give her a solid 8. She's beautiful, no doubt. Not my thing but I know the difference between a 5 and a 10 in any category. 

I could literally make the same exact argument about the pass/fail system.  What might be a pass to you is a fail to me. Maybe its how she held herself. Honestly, the only thing I've ever judged about a BBW is when they are the type that feels sorry or bad about them self. Sexy is sexy. One of the best real life lovers I've had was 30 lbs heavier than I had dated and penciled in her eyebrows. I could see someone saying its a fail because penciling your brows is a little strange. She had zero, and I mean zero cares about her looks. The sexiness and confidence this woman carried (and was 23!) was like nothing I had seen. I loved it for our short time together. The 10 value lets people discern a little more than pass/fail. I think it's also an advantage for a more established provider. One fail can hurt a solid new provider. 

How would you handle a situation where she has no public image so you can't say if it was accurate but she was hot? Or worse you have to put no, because it wasn't what you expected but the session itself was a 10? I had this happen a few years back with a well known provider on here. For the split second I was WTF did I just myself into, nothing like the pics and reviewers statements and it turned out to be one of the sexiest times. She was a absolute lovely human being to be around.  I wouldn't want someone or her to think she was unattractive.  A 7/10 is more accurate than a no and yes respectively. On the flip side, I've seen a few women under the age of 23 that would be 10/6ish and a yes/no wouldn't make sense. The women that really are a 10/10 deserve that. I saw one a few weeks back and giving her a pass fail is not fair to the woman. Period. 

The problem I see is that men are just giving ten's out because the may have ejaculated in/on/ or around her. The excitement is just too much for them.  

All of your scenarios are solved in the description section. Pics accurate? Yes, No, N/A.

Description: She doesn't have pics online. She's blonde, 5'7", thick where it counts... 

Lot of guys aren't going to see a girl with no photos to reference before hand. Your review won't change that. It's a decision she makes based on her own situation in life. 

You're a little hung up on the specifics of a BBW. So I'll rephrase: Your 10 is not my 10, which is not Tom's 10, which is not Dick's 10, which is not Harry's 10. They'll never be a consensus. So, there's no value in the number from one dude to the next. Add in the implied criticism of providers when you hit her for a 5 on looks, and it's just no good all around. You like confidence? Try feeling sexy and confident when some random Joe just told the world you're fat and ugly after he fucked you. And Good luck getting a reference from that lady. 

For service, the numbers are even more ambiguous. Better just to say whether she's legit, toss in some alphabet soup to give the next guy an idea of what might be available, and describe the time how you see fit.  

1 hour ago, Buddy Glass said:

So, there's no value in the number from one dude to the next.

Disagree. :) I guess I saw more value in the system because back in the day when it was applied better and I found it to improve the efficiencies of a search.  I'm not complaining about the new system, just my perspective. My original post was just asking if that was the new/new because I didn't see this thread. 

1 hour ago, buffalosoldier said:

The new system is a little disconcerting but an improvement I will get used to.

If anyone wants to retain the numbers system just put it in the body of the review.  Even nonwriters can do that.

Agreed and I'm sure I'll do this on the rare times a lady says she wants me to review her but doesn't account for the ease of looking down at 20 reviews and getting a good idea if its worth your time to actually read the reviews. 

Also, While my view on this change is negative the overall change in the last year is a vast improvement. I love that you can click on a profile, click between the info and pics and then one click back to the ads or reviews. I've started to utilize the reference section to my advantage. 

While this, for me, is minus one, TOB site in general is at a plus ten for improvements recently. 

Was curious about this change is all. 

Hmmmm, services provided is a keeper, subjective numbering can go. Reading the entire review , Priceless